Any prop shops operating in China ?

I reside in Hong Kong and have a couple of years trading Asian index futures. I have plans to increase my size so am seeking for a prop shop with capital backing.

If anyone knows of any prop shops in Hong Kong, please shed some light.

hi, MYT

i will be moving to HK late this year and looking to set up small office there and building a team. I am currently working in a prop firm in london with my own capital. Do you trade from office or home? what software do you use? size you trading?

thanks

adrian

I know Vortex Capital Group in Canada is recruiting experienced traders out of Asia... its strictly intraday though and you need to have good knowledge of ECN routes..

Vortex Capital Group

Hi guys,

I've been trading chinese commodity futures on my own for a year and now I'm looking for a prop shop to join in china. like most traders on this forum, i only do day trading as well. any suggestions?

it seems like there arent that many professional traders in the chinese futures market which means its a lot easier to make money compared to other markets (just my litte 2cents) so it def got lots of potential .

I know Vortex Capital Group in Toronto is hiring traders globally but is only taking on consistent and profitable traders with proven records.

are you still looking for a prop shop here in Shanghai? I just came here from nyc and would like to share resource together, I trade mostly ETFs..

jon

Hi guys,

I've been trading chinese commodity futures on my own for a year and now I'm looking for a prop shop to join in china. like most traders on this forum, i only do day trading as well. any suggestions?

it seems like there arent that many professional traders in the chinese futures market which means its a lot easier to make money compared to other markets (just my litte 2cents) so it def got lots of potential .

I'm a self backed independent trader looking to gain access to Chinese commod futures markets. Are there any arcades / brokerages able to help facilitate this (I'm not Chinese) ?