Any good money management books?

I liked the book Freakonomics: A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything

Books on Investing Money
The Random Walk Guide to Investing: Ten Rules for Financial Success, by Burton G. Malkiel
The Intelligent Investor, a Book of Practical Counsel, by Benjamin Graham
Saving for Retirement: Without Living Like a Pauper or Winning the Lottery, by Gail MarksJarvis
Ignorance, Confidence, and Filthy Rich Friends: The Business Adventures of Mark Twain, Chronic Speculator and Entrepreneur, by Peter Krass.
Bogle on Mutual Funds: New Perspectives for the Intelligent Investor, by John C. Bogle
Charles Schwab's New Guide to Financial Independence: Practical Solutions for Busy People, by Charles Schwab
Warren Buffett Speaks: Wit and Wisdom from the World's Greatest Investor, by Janet Lowe
Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money - That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!, by Robert T. Kiyosaki
Buffett: The Making of An American Capitalist, by Roger Lowenstein
Buy It, Fix It, Sell It, Profit! by Kevin C. Myers
The Millionaire Real Estate Investor, by Gary Keller
Crisis Control in the New Millenium, by Larry Burkette
Learn to Earn, by Peter Lynch

hello,

in my humble opinion, money management is synonymous with wealth management. it involves creating a plan to achieve long term goals and needs. in terms of books, i would recommend getting a used set of CFA level 1 books. the material covers the major instrument classes, portfolio management, financial reporting analysis, accounting, etc. in my opinion, it's both the most comprehensive and objective material available.

i would advise against the Rich Dad series. there are some good things in those books, but i strongly disagree with the idea of not diversifying one's investments. his books always left me with the impression that the main thing i needed to get rich was to buy more of his books. but that's just my opinion, others may have gleaned more from his books than i did.