Antiques Valuation

Nowler

Experienced member
Hey folks!

I am about to go looking for some antiques forums for me to post pics of 2 items I have, but since T2W has people from all walks of life, it would be no harm to post them here too. Perhaps some of you might be able to evaluate it for me.

The first:
1885, London Stanley, Sundial Pocket Compass (Brass) with original leather case.
It's in excellent condition... bits and pieces are still on it and seem undamaged. The leather case it came with is in great condition too - The buckle still closes properly and the leather strap on the back (presumable to attach to ones belt) is not damaged either.

The second:
A "Handy Electrical Dictionary"... This I cannot date yet but it has a note written inside, presumably from the owner, that's dated 1913.

Anyone ever see these before or have any information for me?

Thanks in advance!

NOTE:
Admin/Staff - Why can't I attach the photos?

"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

Hey folks!

I am about to go looking for some antiques forums for me to post pics of 2 items I have, but since T2W has people from all walks of life, it would be no harm to post them here too. Perhaps some of you might be able to evaluate it for me.

The first:
1885, London Stanley, Sundial Pocket Compass (Brass) with original leather case.
It's in excellent condition... bits and pieces are still on it and seem undamaged. The leather case it came with is in great condition too - The buckle still closes properly and the leather strap on the back (presumable to attach to ones belt) is not damaged either.

The second:
A "Handy Electrical Dictionary"... This I cannot date yet but it has a note written inside, presumably from the owner, that's dated 1913.

Anyone ever see these before or have any information for me?

Thanks in advance!

NOTE:
Admin/Staff - Why can't I attach the photos?

"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

Can a mod please delete this thread please.
Its pointless if I cant upload the pictures.

Thanks

Let's hope the mods manage to see the opportunity in time.

There is loads of money to be made out of antiques, collectables and even junk.
Millions have tuned into Bargain Hunt on the TV and have become knowledgeable too.

:clap: