Ann Barnhardt explains MF Global - great interview

OH, and that thing on europe. There is more debt in the world than there is money? Where did it go, the jews are hoarding it all again?

I'm not saying she is necessarily wrong on the gov/regulator issue, just that she's clearly an attention seeking lunatic, as evidenced by the bacon bookmarks in this video that was posted earlier.
With regard to the bacon bookmarks, as someone who has had a formal art training, I've had to endure umpteen lectures and installations by so called artists. Believe me when I say that this video is by far the best conceived I've ever seen. It's right up there with the best of 'em, and God / Allah knows there are precious few of those! Okay, she doesn't profess to be an artist but, nonetheless, is acutely aware that striking visual imagery is a powerful tool to get one's message across.

To me she is someone who holds very strong views, and isn't afraid to express them - even at the expense of her own personal safety. All in all - there's much to admire. As for being 'a lunatic' - she'd have to advocate violence as a means to rectify the evils as she perceives them. If she does that - then yes, I'd agree she's bonkers. If she doesn't, then she's as sane as you and me. Well, me anyway!
:cheesy:

Because it's her constitutional right; all americans have them, don't they?

Er...

"Just do me one favor. PLEASE wear body armor. I have some new ammunition that I want to try out, and frankly, close-quarter body shots without armor would feel almost unsporting from my perspective. That and the fact that I'm probably carrying a good 50 I.Q. points on you makes it morally incumbent upon me to spot you a tactical advantage."

Ann Barnhardt's Response to a Death Threat-Truth!

Er...

"Just do me one favor. PLEASE wear body armor. I have some new ammunition that I want to try out, and frankly, close-quarter body shots without armor would feel almost unsporting from my perspective. That and the fact that I'm probably carrying a good 50 I.Q. points on you makes it morally incumbent upon me to spot you a tactical advantage."

Ann Barnhardt's Response to a Death Threat-Truth!
I call that having a sense of humour!
:LOL: