Alan Rich's 4/5CD set

sbguy

Is it worth buying these CDs? ie do they have everything in them that he teaches in a 1-2-1 session. Some will say it's better if he shows you personally, but I can't afford it now. Also I'm the type of person that likes to work things out for myself so as long as the the information is on the CD I'll figure it out. I've seen one poster say the CD was vague and he couldn't see the charts to see what Alan was talking about. Another poster said that you can't learn everything you need to in one/two days with Alan, so I'm confused. Has anyone been on the course and had a look at the CDs, how do they compare?

I'll answer your question.

The cd's were made a number of years ago.They are general trading cd's that give interesting tasters into their subjects.I dont own the rights to those cd's and have no control over their sales.

If all you want is something that is based on what i've said then fine.However if anyone wants to know exactly what is happening right now,complete in depth info of level 2, the very best intra day chart set ups, demonstration on live markets and a personal helping hand then may i suggest the 1-2-1 courses.

Alan.

Last edited: