a winning trading system

ANDRE17

hi there , all
does anyone know of a mechanical system that works-----shows a p rather than an l for trading the dow, ftse, or s+p 500 please or individual :cool: ftse 100 shares ? Im looking for something with stop p loss points but more importantly entry and exit points preferably end of day as i dont have alot of time to "day-trade" Trend Signal seems interesting ?? !!! :cool: :LOL: :rolleyes: :p Thank you , chaps

Andre in your profile it says you are a mm trader - then surely you know the answer :) (btw which bank do you work for )

Pervaz said:
Andre in your profile it says you are a mm trader - then surely you know the answer :) (btw which bank do you work for )
When I joined I worked for an Italian bank and before that a Swedish one. But was made redundant a while ago. I have a deal4free acc but the spreads on interest rates are prohibitive so am looking at other things--stocks--that have tighter spreads. Ive been trading indiv stocks for a while--quite good-- but not so good on indexes. just wondered if anyone could recommend a successful system for these markets. Ive been a trader for 26 years but mainly mm and some fx.

Why are you not going direct access then?

If you were a sucessfull mm then this should be like taking candy from a baby?

JonnyT