Article A New Trader’s Journey to Success

T2W Bot

Staff member
1,454 55
The six stages of a developing trader are looked at below.
Stage One: The Clueless TraderThis is the first stage when you enter trading. You may have picked up a book on technical analysis somewhere, heard of a day trader making millions, or got lucky in an earlier stock investment. After all, how hard can it be? The money sounds appealing and the freedom to be independent sounds attractive.
I don’t mean to shatter anybody’s dream but those who succeed in trading are the minority! Approximately 90-95% traders lose money. This is the cold hard facts. In the first stage, every trader is optimistic. You open a direct access brokerage account and the sound of Level II, ask/bid, and market makers make trading sound like hi-tech video game. In reality you have no clue. You will buy just to see the market reverse and you will short just as the market starts to rally. Most of your trades are done emotionally. You buy just because the markets feel strong without any logical reason...
Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

DTB29

2 0
Thanks

It's good to know how tough the road ahead is ,Did stage 1 and blew up ( not much ;no more than I could afford) I think I will skip stage 2 and move to stage 3 LOL
EXELENT ARTICLE THANKS
Regards
David