A Business with Trading

Rathcoole, I understand there are a lot of scams out there, but it is naive to think that every single room out there is a scam unless you have personally investigated every single room.

Kristi

and then there are those like "Hoggums" that think I'm what impersonating someone to promote a room. That's just foolishness.

Rathcoole, I understand there are a lot of scams out there, but it is naive to think that every single room out there is a scam unless you have personally investigated every single room.

Kristi

i disagree.
err on the side of caution and consider every room a scam until proven otherwise

that way you'll stay healthier, wealthier and wiser

I do agree with that Rathcoole. I admit I have been burned before, but the important thing is that I learned. And, I've also made money - through autotrading. It can be done, the important thing is to do your dd.

How money is made at YOUTUBE:

"One year after YouTube, the online video powerhouse, invited members to become “partners” and added advertising to their videos, the most successful users are earning six-figure incomes from the Web site."

Just beware of those who post too many videos or have advertisements on their site.

Hi everyone, I just saw these reviews and decided to respond. I took the mentorship from abusinesswithtrading last year after several phone conversations with Matt. He spent three and a half months with me, which was more than I expected, and seemed really interested in my success. I am now a consistent trader, and owe a big thanks to Matt and the ABWT website

Anyone else want to chime in here? It looks a bit concerning that you just joined 23 and your first post is defending BWT...Just saying...... I cant find any legit reviews on hit site and was concerned by all the videos on youtube..