3 Month Eurodollar Futures. What Effects It?

BVOnJH

Can anyone inform me as to what plays a major effect on the Eurodollar? I'm not talking about the Euro FX Currency. I know what causes it to move up and down. But what moves the 3 Month Eurodollar Futures? I watched Crude oil and see no real bearing on it. I watched Gold and still see no effect on it. Does it follow the Euro Currency a time after the currency makes a move?
Does any one know what I can watch on a chart that causes effects to 3 Month Eurodollar Futures?

I trade in the Electronic markets so I have access to trading almost any time of the day or night.

I have paired up a few of the markets. Like, The US Dollar Index DX-MU8 and Euro FX Currencies GEU8 pair very well with the exception that they move in the opposite direction of each other. Both are affected by Oil and Gold.

There are others but my main concern is to locate the entity that causes the 3 Month Eurodollar Futures to make its moves.

Anyone have an answer?

Thanks in advance.
BVOnJH

Bernanke's after dinner speeches do a pretty good job; thank f*ck I had the accumen to stay up for it!

I have a Bar Mitzvah coming up, do you think i should ask him to speak?

Bernanke's after dinner speeches do a pretty good job; thank f*ck I had the accumen to stay up for it!

I have a Bar Mitzvah coming up, do you think i should ask him to speak?

That's not exactly what I had in mind but if I can get a recording of the speech I might listen to it. (Just kidding.)

What I am looking for is a market that I can watch and compare with it in charting.

Hey! But thanks for the reply.

I have a Bar Mitzvah coming up, do you think i should ask him to speak?[/QUOTE]
If he did accept I would imagine he would ask you for some type of pay IN FUNDS!
Good luck with the Bar Mitzvah.

Anything that will be likely to affect interest rates e.g. central bank speeches, economic releases particularly inflation, other STIRs... Often other markets as well (rarely EURUSD but they are moved by similar factors) usually follows fixed income so can also be traded technically.

Use your imagination ;)

macro fundamentals probably the best way to describe it. and liquidity.

another fun day in store today....

Mr Gecko,

Is it your Bar Mitzvah? You must have been the youngest to graduate from Warwick (?).

Doubtless you'll soon be looking at young ladies and knocking back halves of bitter until your sick.

Grant.