20 pips a day is all you need! See what I mean..

20 pips or 30 pips , all you need....but its important to realise how ?

its very much crucial question...can someone tell me how to secure 20 pips a day...please

Jay Swaminarayan

You could always trade with me via me webcam, I'll do my best to get you 20.. :D

go take risk, have fun. shoot for the sky.. maybe you have what it take my young skywalker...:LOL:

no seriously you have to try and try agian until you get it. follow shakespears advice,. seek 20pips ... that is all it takes:drunk:

i lost 20k before i made 1 cent

Thanks for the comments...I fully agree with you. MM system presented here is good like gold. Market has lots and lots of potential but I am in search of some formula or trade strategy that gives me secured 10 or 20 pips a day. I am not expecting overnight millions.

can someone help me ? Thanks again

Jay Swaminarayan

4xpipcounter;1166094 the ichimoku. In 2005 said:
funnily enough, that was my first reaction to what is now the essential core and cornerstone of my trading.
I rejected it almost out of hand and slagged off "Mr Camarilla" for coming up with some crappy alternative equation.
Now it's basically the only thing I use :)

Hey,

How about this. Losing 20 pips per day and hitting a home run of 400 pips once in a while ? This sounds more like day-trading :)

Cheers

Hey,

How about this. Losing 20 pips per day and hitting a home run of 400 pips once in a while ? This sounds more like day-trading :)

Cheers

sound like undisciplined day trading.. surely failure if you allow -400 pips in a session..

Power of 20 Pips a Day Expert Advisor!

THREAD UPDATE: Expert Advisor compatible with the "Power of 20 Pips a Day"

Nice tool!

One of the most valuable things that an online forex trading course can show you is how valuable 20 pips a day is..

1 standard lot at 20 pips/day = $200/day = $50k/year
2 standard lots 20 pips/day = $400/day =$100k/year
3 standard lots 20 pips/day = $600/day = $150k/year
5 standard lots 20 pips/day = $1000/day =$250k/year
10 standard lots 20 pips/day = $2000/day = $500k/year

If you were obeying 2% risk management, then you can multiply your account about 5 times a year.. at 4% risk management, you can multiply your account roughly 10 times /year. To demonstrate..

If you have a $10k trading account and you are trading at a 2% risk, then you can risk $200 per trade (2% of 10k = 200). that means you can trade 1 lot with a 20 pip stop and 20 pip target (1:1 risk reward, least acceptable).
If you can make 20 pips/day on avg with that 1 lot you will make 200/day=1000/wk=50k/year..

So, you just made a $50k/year income with just a $10k account!! only risking 2%. Most traders dont appreciate the leverage we get, and risk way too much, only blowing their accounts before they know what went wrong!

At a less conservative 4% risk management level, you could risk $400 per $10k. Using the same 20 pip model, we would trade 2 lots with 20 pip stop and target. 20 pips/day would now equal $400/day=$2000/week=$100k/year. So, a $100k income was achieved with a $10k account, using the same 20 pips/day strategy.

What's important is that we never need to try for more pips/day, thats too difficult and novice forex traders have a hard time realizing this. It is more beneficial to be consistent at a small number of daily pips and then gradually increase your lot size as your account grows.

btw, this is NOT compounding, this is taking your profits out every week. If you were to leave the money in your account and increase your lot size according to your account balance you would see astronomical gains.

One of the most valuable things that an online forex trading course can show you is how valuable 20 pips a day is..

1 standard lot at 20 pips/day = $200/day = $50k/year
2 standard lots 20 pips/day = $400/day =$100k/year
3 standard lots 20 pips/day = $600/day = $150k/year
5 standard lots 20 pips/day = $1000/day =$250k/year
10 standard lots 20 pips/day = $2000/day = $500k/year

If you were obeying 2% risk management, then you can multiply your account about 5 times a year.. at 4% risk management, you can multiply your account roughly 10 times /year. To demonstrate..

If you have a $10k trading account and you are trading at a 2% risk, then you can risk $200 per trade (2% of 10k = 200). that means you can trade 1 lot with a 20 pip stop and 20 pip target (1:1 risk reward, least acceptable).
If you can make 20 pips/day on avg with that 1 lot you will make 200/day=1000/wk=50k/year..

So, you just made a $50k/year income with just a $10k account!! only risking 2%. Most traders dont appreciate the leverage we get, and risk way too much, only blowing their accounts before they know what went wrong!

At a less conservative 4% risk management level, you could risk $400 per $10k. Using the same 20 pip model, we would trade 2 lots with 20 pip stop and target. 20 pips/day would now equal $400/day=$2000/week=$100k/year. So, a $100k income was achieved with a $10k account, using the same 20 pips/day strategy.

What's important is that we never need to try for more pips/day, thats too difficult and novice forex traders have a hard time realizing this. It is more beneficial to be consistent at a small number of daily pips and then gradually increase your lot size as your account grows.

btw, this is NOT compounding, this is taking your profits out every week. If you were to leave the money in your account and increase your lot size according to your account balance you would see astronomical gains.
Haha! Nice mathematics. man.
Really, 2 guaranteed pips is enough! i'm not joking. That how I trade scalping.

just end every trading day with more money than you started with ....thats good scalping