2-Ticks -A-Day

MarketMoverTrader

171 8
:rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

Well sweetheart, here's the thing - this is what your 'snippets' will show.

- a single trade every day
- every one a winner
- scalping for 2 ticks straight off the charts without the order book

I think there's a few prop shops will want to re-write their training manuals when they discover your methods.

At least you'll have mastered cut n paste, eh ?

sweetheart? :eek: you're too kind

timsk

Legendary member
7,612 2,383
No idea what thet means. I recognise 4xpipcounter - had a chat with him on another post.
MMT,
The other two are members who made fantastic claims about possible returns. As a new(ish) member and, as I understand it, a new(ish) trader too, you would do well to keep in mind that there are members on here who have a huge amount of knowledge and experience of this business - probably rather more than you. If you don't want them to highlight what they perceive as flaws in your methodology, then it's best that you just record your experiment privately. If you want to do it on here publicly, then I applaud your bravery, but you must to be prepared to accept criticism and to answer the points put to you.

If you wish to follow up the suggestion made earlier and change your username so that other members are disinclined to think you're here merely to drive traffic to a commercial site, contact Androosh (forum Support) and he will be happy to help you.
Tim.

MarketMoverTrader

171 8
MMT,
The other two are members who made fantastic claims about possible returns. As a new(ish) member and, as I understand it, a new(ish) trader too, you would do well to keep in mind that there are members on here who have a huge amount of knowledge and experience of this business - probably rather more than you. If you don't want them to highlight what they perceive as flaws in your methodology, then it's best that you just record your experiment privately. If you want to do it on here publicly, then I applaud your bravery, but you must to be prepared to accept criticism and to answer the points put to you.

If you wish to follow up the suggestion made earlier and change your username so that other members are disinclined to think you're here merely to drive traffic to a commercial site, contact Androosh (forum Support) and he will be happy to help you.
Tim.

Thanks Tim.

I think people assume I'm making 'fantastic' claims, but if they go have a look again at what I actually said, that simply isn't true. I understand why people don't like it when outlandish claims are made though.

I'm counting on finding people here with a lot more knowledge and experience than me. I have had some great chats with people on T2W, but there are some who seem to come at me on quite hard and offensively because... well I'm not sure why really.

I've said quite explicitly that I welcome discussion, that's the point of it all, but not just pointless slagging off of what I am doing, or have done - or of me as a trader. Highlighting perceived flaws is wonderful - it helps me out.

I don't think I'll change my username, but thanks all the same. It's all just harmless cyberspace fun in the end. I'll keep trading my way and adapt it perhaps according to useful comments and crtisism (of my trading, not of me) that I do get. I hope I have answered the points of constructive critisism not too badly until now - i'm prepared to keep doing so. At least my post-count is climbing quickly!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock