๐Ÿคฉ Create an Algorithm Trading Robot

GoTrade4Me

Hi,
My name is Abhishek and I code Forex Robots for MT4 platform. Forex Robots are built on logic (hard coded or adaptive). Profitability of Robots depends on many factors viz;

๐Ÿ‘‰ Overall trading Logic
๐Ÿ‘‰ Currency Pair Traded
๐Ÿ‘‰ Session or Trading Times
๐Ÿ‘‰ Broker (for Slippages/Spreads, Commissions)
๐Ÿ‘‰ News (low, medium, high impact)
๐Ÿ‘‰ FIFO (no hedging) or Hedging Allowed
๐Ÿ‘‰ Fully Automatic 24/7 or Hybrid (where the trader interacts with the EA )
๐Ÿ‘‰ Scalping or Day Trading or Swing Trading or Long term Hold trading

๐Ÿ›‘ Say Goodbye to Complicated and Strenuous Manual Forex Trading => Move on to Automated Trading๐Ÿ›‘
Developing a Trading strategy takes time and is iterative in nature. It will take many iterations before you can comfortably claim to use a trading strategy to generate consistent profits.

Traders looking to develop trading strategies and robots are most welcome to contact me.

Glad to hear from you if you can produce a consistently profitable forex robot.

Hi,
My name is Abhishek and I code Forex Robots for MT4 platform. Forex Robots are built on logic (hard coded or adaptive). Profitability of Robots depends on many factors viz;

๐Ÿ‘‰ Overall trading Logic
๐Ÿ‘‰ Currency Pair Traded
๐Ÿ‘‰ Session or Trading Times
๐Ÿ‘‰ Broker (for Slippages/Spreads, Commissions)
๐Ÿ‘‰ News (low, medium, high impact)
๐Ÿ‘‰ FIFO (no hedging) or Hedging Allowed
๐Ÿ‘‰ Fully Automatic 24/7 or Hybrid (where the trader interacts with the EA )
๐Ÿ‘‰ Scalping or Day Trading or Swing Trading or Long term Hold trading

๐Ÿ›‘ Say Goodbye to Complicated and Strenuous Manual Forex Trading => Move on to Automated Trading๐Ÿ›‘
Developing a Trading strategy takes time and is iterative in nature. It will take many iterations before you can comfortably claim to use a trading strategy to generate consistent profits.

Traders looking to develop trading strategies and robots are most welcome to contact me.
Seems we can work together for a common good,I have paper drafted a trading conditions based on candlestick arrangement that has manually tested and it worked well,it produced good result.i will like to automate make use it