£33k loss after 1 year

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, Lily, here's my concern.

Although it's possible you're permanently estranged from your father, without knowing anything other than what's been put in this thread it's more probable, especially given your age, you're having a disagreement that, in the grand scheme of things will turn out to be pretty trifling.

However, this thread is going to come up pretty high when people google for "John Urbanek". Including those involved in finding out more about the guy behind the DIY tools business.

There's a risk that by going around posting this sort of thing said disagreement is going to blow up into something significantly bigger. It's very hard to remove things from the internet.

Are you sure you want to do this?

Although it's possible you're permanently estranged from your father, without knowing anything other than what's been put in this thread it's more probable, especially given your age, you're having a disagreement that, in the grand scheme of things will turn out to be pretty trifling.

However, this thread is going to come up pretty high when people google for "John Urbanek". Including those involved in finding out more about the guy behind the DIY tools business.

There's a risk that by going around posting this sort of thing said disagreement is going to blow up into something significantly bigger. It's very hard to remove things from the internet.

Well and wisely said, arabian (y)

Let's be nice to a 16 year old girl, otherwise she'll think this place is full of trolls and nasties........

He wasn't the first and he certainly won't be the last, he just did it in public.

Which is another thing my mother resented. It's bad enough losing your life savings, but the fact that everyone knows you have barely enough money to get by surely makes it worse!

I fully understand your concern and thank you for looking out for me, but without going into much detail the relationship with my father is beyond repair.

Which is another thing my mother resented. It's bad enough losing your life savings, but the fact that everyone knows you have barely enough money to get by surely makes it worse!

I think you have hit the nail on the head. What are your career plans Lily?

I fully understand your concern and thank you for looking out for me, but without going into much detail the relationship with my father is beyond repair.

You'd be amazed how bad a relationship can be and still be patched up. Ozzy Osbourne tried to murder Sharon once.

I think you have hit the nail on the head. What are your career plans Lily?

I plan to be a tattoo artist and am currently working in crappy jobs until I can save the money to put myself through tattoo school. Probably the furthest I could possibly get from any of my fathers career choices funnily enough!

I plan to be a tattoo artist and am currently working in crappy jobs until I can save the money to put myself through tattoo school. Probably the furthest I could possibly get from any of my fathers career choices funnily enough!

Well good luck to you(y)

this is why i feel sorry for guys who have a family
it's like wrapping heavy chains around yourself before you even begin the race
and now the guy has one of his offspring searching him out on the internet 10 years after the event to bring it all up again. poor guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.