YOUR TRADING YEAR STARTS
...... WITH A DAY AT THE LONDON TRADER SHOW
Friday, 28th February 2020, Novotel London West
The new London Trader Show is an exciting one-day event and exhibition, dedicated to supporting active traders and helping you
to maximise profit and continually improve your trading returns.
With trading workshops, exciting live trading demos, free seminars, panel sessions, an interactive exhibition and some of the best speakers from around the world, spending a day at the London Trader Show gives you the chance to put your trading first.
Traders Lunchtime Summit
- Learn about the very latest trading techniques - new strategies that you can put to use right away
- NEW! TRADING Workshops
- “The 5 Unbreakable Rules of Trading”
- “Use technical analysis to spot winning trades”
- ”Trading - Professional versus Retail - what does it mean and what's best for you?
- "How the ESMA rules are bedding down - and what it means for individual traders"
- TOP TRADER 2019 - a new trading competition for delegates - who will make the most profit? Sign up and trade for 4 weeks prior to the London Trader Show - the top 4 traders are invited on stage at the London Trader Show to talk about their winning strategies and their best trades, and to collect their prizes.
SPECIAL 3-HOUR SEMINAR WITH TOM HOUGAARD
Join Tom Hougaard for 3 hours as he explains -
Price Action for Day Trading - Swing Trading - Scalping.
What is it? How is it done? How do you trade it professionally?
Starting at 2.00 pm in Conference Room 2 - book your seat for this exclusive session.
- NEW! Speakers for 2020 include:
- Tom Hougaard
- Tom Tragett
- Charlie Burton
- Alpesh Patel
- Sandy Jadeja
- George Hallmey
- Sylvia Marshall
- Siam Kidd
- Anthony Cheung
A day packed with useful information, valuable insight from other top traders and a chance to meet and speak with some of the leading companies providing the products and services to support your trading - join us for the day and leave the event better informed, better connected, better equipped and ready to profit.
Doors open at 9.30 am
Doors close at 5.00 pm
Tickets on the door cost £25, with Trading Workshops, and the Lunchtime Summit session costing £25 each. Each delegate receives:
- Entry to the exhibition hall
- Access to the Traders Lounge networking area
- Access to all free seminars and sessions taking place in the Traders Theatre and the ShowCase Theatre throughout the day
- A FREE Delegate Welcome Pack
- Your personal copy of the London Trader Show Event Guide - an A4 magazine produced to accompany the event containing full exhibitor listings, speaker profiles and trading articles.
- Invitation to attend the London Trader Show Awards Ceremony, ShowCase Theatre at 10.00 am
You can book a complimentary entry ticket via Eventbrite, saving you £25 on the door. We look forward to welcoming you.