• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] TVS by LongVision - lpphbti

Darwin TVS is presently holding the top position at Darwinex Gold. However, I haven't generated any profits from DarwinIA since November 2021 due to a -14% drawdown. Now darwinIA allocation also show some performance fee.The drawdown should ideally not exceed -8%, and I take full responsibility for this deviation. This was a result of my decision to increase risk by opting for a fixed stop-loss instead of a volatility-based one. Following the drawdown, I rectified this mistake and have maintained stability without altering any other parameters. As time progresses, my confidence in consistently earning with Darwin TVS grows.

Attachments

• IMG_20231119_232331.jpg
    IMG_20231119_232331.jpg
    547.8 KB · Views: 75
  • Screenshot_20231119_232244.jpg
    Screenshot_20231119_232244.jpg
    545.8 KB · Views: 47
After looking into PnL of past 01 year. SWAP charges account for more than 4% of the deployed capital. Currently, actively exploring ways to minimize these SWAP costs.

IMG_20231214_005005.jpg

Darwin TVS won DarwinIA allocation for Feb'24

Return - +5.85%
Position - 8
Allocation - 110,000€

Regards
LongVision

Stopping in here just to thank you and to appreciate the amazing work you're doing, you're unstoppable the last few months :)

Stopping in here just to thank you and to appreciate the amazing work you're doing, you're unstoppable the last few months :)
Thanks for your kind words. Trend-following strategies work in such a way that they produce few big winners and many small losers but with longer stagnation periods.

La-TVS.png

Earning 2-3% per month is realistic target with moderate risk of your capital. But every month profit is not possible in real trading so we have to think return over longer period of time and plan accordingly.
I was going through my old posts. I’ve come a long way from expecting 2-3% monthly returns to accepting 2-3% daily risk 😂

This is my personal account trading options.

1000056396.jpg