Your BIG FAT Swine Flu Virus thread!

Swine Flu Psyche Meter

• Yes I am really worried about the spread of the Virus

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No I am not worried our governments will contain it well enough

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont know. Too early to say yet

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Yes please John ,2 more pints over here mate !

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • None of the above (please post view in thread)

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Someone needs to convince me this is worse than regular flu which kills a lot of people each year already. Having lived in the city that got SARS I have seen what hysteria does.

Yes early days, we have never been at level 4 ( out of 6) alert on the world health level regarding disease control ,so assume they have for some reason taken us all to virgin alert levels.

Live, Scottish Government at the moment saying the 2 Scots being infected have resulted in 9 other people they had contact with being monitored, at this stage they are displaying mild symptoms of Flu.

No one being forced into quarantine yet. And they are being advised to keep contact to a minimum. Now thats scary, i think they should be locked up at this stage, until they know what the score is. Otherwise infection COULD spread.

People do not seem to be erring on the side of absolute caution, why not ? Why gamble ?

is this flu strain even deadly? (in strong fit people)

i have had malaria twice and ecoli so i aint scared of no flu :D

because we don't lock up our own citizens when they haven't committed a crime

well, we do

but that's only because the government are tyrants.

More to the point, the medical experts are saying there's absolutely no point as it's too late, and I am inclined to assume they know what they're talking about unless I see good evidence to the contrary :)

Just eat halal food.

Chicken Cottage, Kebabs, Curry... Sounds ****ing great to me :D

Or the old jewish salt beef stuff, my favourite sandwich... where is Masquerade gone, I want to make a witty anti semitic remark...

i think you will find this is just another manipulation by the new world order but the movement will start soon and rise up against it.

see depth trades thread for more links and info.

Its a f*ckin bout of man flu for f*cks sake.

Anopther Media tale to scare us all into being scared to fart.

BSE
CJD
Bird Flu
Swine Flu
Donkey F*ckin Flu.

This gets right on my tits.

In 6 weeks time all the world leaders will have a meeting to explain how they
saved the earth again and how we should all be thankful.

Bullsh*t :cheesy:

All betty's female side of the family really puts out, they "give" it to everyone.

Just confirmed I'm oop north for this weekend, when I come back anyone want some swine flu off me? I'll need to sell it to pay for the funeral expenses.

No, but can I buy your ticket for you instead?

And some life insurance in your name?

of course you can

anyway I found masquerade eventualy. I'm hoping he can now post on this trhead. He's jwish you know.

EAT MOAR PORK

P.S. Lol, holocaust