Worldwide Remote traders Wanted

happyplace

Good day to all,

I was very intrigued by this website, very professional, great posts, threads and alot of information on trading, firms and experience...

The leading firm in REMOTE trading is giving the opportunity for TRADERS and/or GROUPS to join the dynamic team of MGB Trading.

you can check the website www.mgbtrading.com and contact them.
They mention that geography is not a boundary, as long as you have internet!

All those interested should check their site, and they answer to every question and account creation after paperwork is done is no more than 12hours!!

www.mgbtrading.com
[email protected]

A

How much is the deposit they require do you know ?

Good day to all,

I was very intrigued by this website, very professional, great posts, threads and alot of information on trading, firms and experience...

The leading firm in REMOTE trading is giving the opportunity for TRADERS and/or GROUPS to join the dynamic team of MGB Trading.

you can check the website www.mgbtrading.com and contact them.

All those interested should check their site, and they answer to every question and account creation after paperwork is done is no more than 12hours!!

www.mgbtrading.com
[email protected]

A

Have you been trading with them ryangillespie ?

If so, how are you finding it ? How have you been doing ?

I havent traded with them yet, but looking into it. They seem very helpfull and open with any questions I ask. split structures are :

1)65% payout on NET and 30cents/1000clearing fee
2)75% payout on NET and 60cents/1000clearing
3)80% payout on NET and $1/1000shares
4)NEW PLAN 85% and $1.50/1000shares clearing

May go with them but still researching, hard to find any definite answers with regards to traders experiences in the past.

Why deposit funds with them when you can trade your own money and keep all the profit..

Good day to all,

you can check the website www.blahblahblah.com and contact them.

I guess we can all go to our happyplace?

Peter