Work today for tomorrow 2nd December

TomTom

Established member
I cant tell you all the facts behind my thieory, however look for prices tomorrow to be much much higher than they are as of todays prices

FTSE 100 4035
DOW 8419

Dont say I didnt get you all xmas preasent ..........

This is a seasonal pattern trade and extreamly profitable.

Remember try to enter near 8400 and 4040 hold um untill late tomorrow.

This is an overnight trade, I recomend doing this through DM ( 21.00hrs to 21.31 hrs ) no DMA on DOW

For any postions I will use a SB when the DMA is not trading in this senario...

Last edited:
just to clarify....your saying go long?

What do you mean by DM and DMA??...What does the abbreviate?

Yes I was long on foostsie from 4040 last night and become an agressive buyer below 4000 this morning.
Same story on Dow Long at 8392 from last night and been an agressive buyer above 8150

We will end today in positive terroty........ :)

This is working out just fine, like I say this is a postion trade for 1-2 days only , may be kept longer if things keep going up.

tis the season to be jolly.......... fa la laa la la la ...okay back to seriousness, out of interest, how many prior seasons have you been doing this with sucess? and when else does it work? easter, advent, lent?

Been doing this particular trade for 12 years It has lossed money only once.

Just took some chips of the table at 4130, nice little earner.
As for Dow took some chips of the table there at the same time.

Delish23
I have many stratogies that generate large returns. These are implemented at cirtain times of the year when a particular pattern has formed.
These have a high probibility of turnng good, on these occasions I increase risk and place large postions similar to what i have done today.

There are 6 occasions that i have dates for 2009 lots of knollage of how to get the most amount of cash from the market each time by employing agressive risk tackticks.

As an expieanced trader of these markets I feel passing on my hard work and systems ( of when to buy/sell on a particular day ) could not be passed on a posting.

With respect, its like asking cola cola for its recipie ..... they are notgoing to tell all with out a great deal of pursewadsion.

tradeed this 12 times and losses money once M8
Next trade is similar to this one is early January to last for 23-25 days.
Like this one I wil post it here.

Bewarned.... through out his year i have posted trades based on my findings and not all have gone to plan. having said that the majority have netted significantly more than the losses on the trades that did not work .

your entry for a long in dow was 8419, future is now 8278. how have you taken any profit?

Gooseman.
To aswer your question is a money management tacktick.
Example buy 8400 with 5 contracts
buy 8150 with 5 contracts = the avarage postion is the difference between 8400 and 8150 which is 8275.
As all ready stated I been agressive with buying in to this, and this what i mean when its now a nice little earner.

Its like selling seling at 1 contract a time and gadually building up a postion in a mattor of minunites as your entering the market each time your breakeven price getts higher if your short or gets lower if you buying long into the market.

I have explained a simple but effishant pound cost averageing method.
This method is to be used with caution and is only for expieanced professionals as if this goes against you losses build up extreamly fast......

I employ this method just a handfull of times through out the space of a year.

No credibility

Sorry mate, you've lost me with this blue peter trade. "Heres one I did earlier".

Your post is at 13:04 (GMT) but the market hit 4130 over 40 minutes before. So, it took you over 45 minutes to write this post?????? I think not puppy dog.

Your entry was random and had no mention of target price, so are we still holding this trade or do we also take profits with 45 minutes hindsight????

And I was beginning to think you were a good trader:LOL:

Delish23
I have many stratogies that generate large returns. These are implemented at cirtain times of the year when a particular pattern has formed.
These have a high probibility of turnng good, on these occasions I increase risk and place large postions similar to what i have done today.

There are 6 occasions that i have dates for 2009 lots of knollage of how to get the most amount of cash from the market each time by employing agressive risk tackticks.

As an expieanced trader of these markets I feel passing on my hard work and systems ( of when to buy/sell on a particular day ) could not be passed on a posting.

With respect, its like asking cola cola for its recipie ..... they are notgoing to tell all with out a great deal of pursewadsion.

i'll swap you a spelling lesson for your system :p:LOL:

Sorry mate, you've lost me with this blue peter trade. "Heres one I did earlier".

Your post is at 13:04 (GMT) but the market hit 4130 over 40 minutes before. So, it took you over 45 minutes to write this post?????? I think not puppy dog.

Your entry was random and had no mention of target price, so are we still holding this trade or do we also take profits with 45 minutes hindsight????

And I was beginning to think you were a good trader:LOL:

Hey Looser Lee Sheperd,:LOL:

And dont slag there other people of for taking time out for posting trades.

Dont see your trades been posted with the 1p a bet with SB LOL
Dont need to justify myself to you M8.:sleep:

Hope your day had been a profitable one SBetting :cool: