Why good traders get banned ?

I am not saying about T2W , but the following is true about other forums.If a vendor is selling a product , he is willing to pay serious money to sponsor forums , like £35,000 a year , any member who posts conflicting threads against the interests of these forums get banned.
fl,
Unless you name the forum and have evidence to support your allegation, then this amounts to nothing more than tittle tattle and is almost certainly untrue. One thing is for sure, it definitely doesn't apply to T2W. I've been on the staff here since 2009 and, in all that time, I've never been offered so much as a fiver - let alone the sort of sums of money you're talking about. I look forward to the day!
:LOL:
Tim.

fl,
Unless you name the forum and have evidence to support your allegation, then this amounts to nothing more than tittle tattle and is almost certainly untrue. One thing is for sure, it definitely doesn't apply to T2W. I've been on the staff here since 2009 and, in all that time, I've never been offered so much as a fiver - let alone the sort of sums of money you're talking about. I look forward to the day!
:LOL:
Tim.

I made a mistake , any poster who posts against the interests of these Vendors get banned .

Sure the forums have to make a responsible appearance to vendors , they can pay the bills , don't want to go into details about the exact conflicts between sponsors and traders .

A vendor was selling trend courses for $3,000 each , on another forum and making seminar , books ,consultation incomes of over $1m a year , he did not like my threads about 80% of trends fail , technical analysis useless junk science , why market timing is difficult and 80% of trading is psychology.I even stated it was not psychologically possible to sit 3 months in front of a screen , waiting for profitable trend trade , it was not possible.

There a seminar with 100 people @$3k each.

Attachments

• seminar.jpg
    seminar.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 146
I made a mistake , any poster who posts against the interests of these Vendors get banned .

Sure the forums have to make a responsible appearance to vendors , they can pay the bills , don't want to go into details about the exact conflicts between sponsors and traders .

A vendor was selling trend courses for $3,000 each , on another forum and making seminar , books ,consultation incomes of over $1m a year , he did not like my threads about 80% of trends fail , technical analysis useless junk science , why market timing is difficult and 80% of trading is psychology.I even stated it was not psychologically possible to sit 3 months in front of a screen , waiting for profitable trend trade , it was not possible.

There a seminar with 100 people @$3k each.

You've also claimed impossible on a bunch of stuff that I actually do. Cant take you seriously on that point alone let alone the rest of the B & S.

You've also claimed impossible on a bunch of stuff that I actually do. Cant take you seriously on that point alone let alone the rest of the B & S.

You must be one of the great traders like Bill Schultz who traded 4 to 5 times a year with options.But I see 5 entries on your weekly charts.

Last edited:
You must be one of the great traders like Bill Schultz who traded 4 to 5 times a year with options.But I see 5 entries on your weekly charts.

Nah I'm mr average me mate, but reckon I'm prolly in front of yourself on few things.

5 entries on weekly charts eh!? There you go with them delusions again, of what you see you keep the bits that align with you agenda and delete or distort the rest, just like most people. :D
Jimmy Balodimas, Tom Baldwin. Top traders imho.

I have seen on few occasions where a legit profitable trader trying to help non-profitable traders gets banned once he claims he could charge to teach.
Does one expect to learn what took years for an individual to learn, for free ?

That way profitable traders are prevented from helping non-profitable traders.
It made it harder for me to get my teachers.

So I am wondering where is the good in all this ?

Can somebody explain I do not understand.

beats me as well .....hahahahaha :LOL::smart:

fl,
I can't comment about other unnamed forums and similarly unnamed Vendors. What I can say is that this practice does not happen here on T2W.

If you must discuss what happens on other forums then at the very least I suggest you make clear which one(s) you're referring to, who the vendors are and provide evidence of your allegations. A photo of a conference room somewhere doesn't even begin to cut it - it's meaningless. Most importantly of all, please make clear you are not implicating T2W in any way. Otherwise, as I said in my last post, vague and unsubstantiated allegations amount to little more than tittle tattle which isn't helpful to anyone and doesn't reflect very well on you.
Tim.