Why Forex?

Exception pal?, i dont think so, i guess its simply because i have made what i have to do to make a system that really works.
I have lost, of course, we all have, but i have not remain sitted crying for my disgrace, each time i have lost i have analyzed the whole situation and found out what was wrong, if it was me, what i did wrong, if it was the market then i have simply taken in consideration that new variant and each time a new variant shows up i consider it into my trading model.

I have had to swallow a lot of losers, I just try to learn from them and do better.

Seems to me that most markets are manipulated to some extent, we just have to outsmart the smart people so we can survive.

In the bigger picture, whether the broker goes stop hunting or not. we do not have to be losing our funds to this, we have to find out when to be in the market and when to be out.

I trade forex because of the number of factors influencing the fx market. It is good fun to follow how various economic announcements and events in other markets move the fx market. I find technical analysis is also particularly relevant in the fx market.

I think the main reason why there are so many forex companies about for retail investors is that the USA do not allow CFDs and Spreadbetting. If they decide to offer those products things could change but don't see that happening

Also it is also always open haha