Whoever was responsibile hope your happy with yourselves

jsmall3

Not very clever that

Just trying to help you guys out with free trials to our software and then what do you do, block my login details.

Neil I think you will find spam is Unsolicited ***emails***. Not posting to message boards

Not nice!

Still spam...

jsmall3 said:
Not very clever that

Just trying to help you guys out with free trials to our software and then what do you do, block my login details.

Neil I think you will find spam is Unsolicited ***emails***. Not posting to message boards

Not nice!

Unsolicited advertising to a message board is also spam - especially round here where every blagger is trying to get people to sign up...

If you have a genuine advertisment to make, ask the moderators how to go about this properly rather than ranting at them because you didn't check the rules.

-TPO.

jsmall3 said:
Not very clever that

Not nice!

Sorry, no sympathy for you. The rules are very clear and its not the boards fault that you didnt bother to read them. Im sure your software is world beating, groundbreaking, never seen before etc...such a shame we wont have the "opportunity" to try it on a free trial :rolleyes:

The last time jsmall tried to push some software he had a conversation with someone supposedly called Tracey, who turned out to be none other than him. Spam aside, that sort of underhand multinick behaviour is particularly unwelcome and worthy of an instantaneous ban, which was duly given, as I'm sure it will be again for this third incarnation.

jsmall3

As you like things for free I take it you wouldn't mind if we had a go at hacking n cracking your software?

"As you like things for free I take it you wouldn't mind if we had a go at hacking n cracking your software?"

or even your nuts seeing as its Christmas

just when the game gets going Jon puts the toys away

The Romans had the right idea

Year New Happy All

The Romans had the right idea
Hmm , would that be
(A) Stick 'im in the arena with dodgy kit against a fully trained/armed fighting man
(B) Chain him to the oars of a galley and make him row until he dies of exhaustion
(C) Annexe his land, and if he rebels garotte him during your triumph
or
(D) Empty his pockets by imaginative use of EU subsidy mechanisms?
Dave
;-)

Hmm , would that be
(A) Stick 'im in the arena with dodgy kit against a fully trained/armed fighting man
(B) Chain him to the oars of a galley and make him row until he dies of exhaustion
(C) Annexe his land, and if he rebels garotte him during your triumph
or
(D) Empty his pockets by imaginative use of EU subsidy mechanisms?

My answer is "E' All of the above, sadly it's missing from the selection : :):