Who saw Howard Cohodas on Dragons Den then?

Damn them 'experts'

damnthemexperts.png

What experts ?! what's the **** he is talking about ?

Yeah yeah yeah I'm boycotting t2w yada yada... but this was too lulzy to pass up and there's only one appropriate site:

The iplayer is here:

BBC iPlayer - Dragons' Den: Series 9: Episode 8

Go to 17:08 in. Watch till they're rejected.

Absolutely hilarious pitch by the property equivilant of Mr. Cohodas (well there's some tard from presumably kleneeze or something, but ignore them). There's even a flying analogy!

I just saw this and thought I had no alternative but to bring it to everyone here's attention.

p.s. delete all my posts you *****

p.p.s. how's howie doing? I have a pretty good idea given the last few months...

Amazing - one from a previous mlm business that dived - and he says property project is similar model (quite apart from his belief that air crashes are always the pilots fault:(

Go ahead and incontrovertibly prove the two premises of my post are not fact.

1. An incomplete understanding of the instruments you were trading.

2. Utter arrogance.

If you can't do so, they remain as fact.

I know this is terribly troublesome, but if HC doesn't refute your premises, are they facts? Are you saying, eg, res ipsa loquitur?

Not disputing nor interested in the content, just the process. Without some other presumption, premises are not necessarily facts, right?

I know this is terribly troublesome, but if HC doesn't refute your premises, are they facts? Are you saying, eg, res ipsa loquitur?
Yes. Even if he refutes them.

Not disputing nor interested in the content, just the process. Without some other presumption, premises are not necessarily facts, right?
No. My premises are always facts.

Just what I was saying Richard, the ignore list.

Not to hear Bramble again would be a blessing.

After refuting time and again what he posits and then he says I repeat my posts too much and then he says that if I don't repeat them again I am wrong in my accusation, is illogic beyond my intellect to contend with.

The bods here on t2w who told him he didn't have an edge and that he was going to blow up. Shortly before he blew up.

Where is your evidence that I blew up? Another of your contentions without proof. But then an evil habit is hard to break.