Who are you?

wasp

Legendary member
I imagine this will be a complete flop and waste of time but, whilst I await a new setup, best to keep the hands busy....

T2W is a trading community and has seen many members come and go and yet many are still around. I realise as a forum on the 'net, the anominity provided is appreciated by some, yet I think it would make for more of a friendly, and community-esque site with thus.

This thread will die a death or become full of jokes or maybe the original purpose will prevail but I'm not overly fussed whichever happens. Anyhow, I just thought it may be interesting to know a bit more about each other without having to attend meets (although more would be good).

So, to kick it off, this, is me! :cheesy:

I took my first trade in 1993 whilst working for an FX brokers in Asia. I stopped a few months after and reverted to the hospitality trade and spent a few years travelling Asia. About 3/4 years ago, I got back into trading after a few years in property renovation/rental work in Accrington (yes, they of Acrrington Stanley!) and its been a long old slog since. Finally mastered myself enough a few months ago and I am now, at long last, enjoying the fruits of my labour thanks to good old discipline. Now here I sit, retail currency trader with too much time on my hands!

Anyone else......... ?

Attachments

• bournemouth.jpg
    bournemouth.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 312