Whew....

TA Jedi - you need to find this guy, and sharpish :LOL:

Yay :LOL:

The Tao of Star Wars

star-wars-smiley-015.gif

I assume you noticed what happened today at 1pm as well! I lost about 5 grand as I was short front month Euribor, could have been a lot worse... No warning at all that I was aware of except vague rumours in the FT then the announcement comes up on Reuters...

The market priced in this cut and went a bit further on the optimism of a potential 50 basis point cut. I think things will even themselves out but expect a choppy ride until early next year - not normal amounts or liquidity around - a real punters market.

The TA boy's should have some fun though :cool:

JK

Wow, what a ride this afternoon.

As im sure most of the active traders are aware (250 points in a couple of minutes in the futures!) the central banks have just reacted to this liquidity problem and are looking to ease away from the rate cuts (anyone trading money markets this afternoon???!) and have put in place special measures to add liquidity.

We have heard of the writedowns and with the rate cuts... now the liquidity measure's... it's time to buy. On the other hand it would be naive to think the worst is behind us so it's like there is an angel and a devil sitting on my shoulders saying different things, im back on the carry trade wagon though!

Just my opinion so please don't react to my view, where do you guys think we are going?

JK