What's this Elliot Wave Indicator for the FX market all about?

Maverick,

Thanks, so much, for your observations and insights into this company's products. I look forward to purchasing and using them. In your opinion, is one of their products better than another to begin with?

Thanks again. Really appreciate your input here...

Mark[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

Let me also show an example here. Today, from open until just a few minutes ago, I booked a net profit of 81 pips. It was actually 121 pips, but thats because at close friday i had an open short position of eur/usd @1.3170, which unfortunetly was an entry order that was tripped early on a dip and was -45 pips at close. I held onto it however, since my stop was still 10 or 15 pips away, and I managed to "stick with the system" instead of acting on emotions. the trade was booked at the same time as the 2 i had opened today and closed just minutes ago, for a 14 pip profit. letting emotions get in the way could have cost me 65 pips right there.

Additionally, gaining 121 pips in a single day makes you feel pretty good. I feel pretty good right now. And that is a BAD thing. What I'll probably do is not trade at all tomorrow, and start looking to re-enter the next day, once my emotional high is out of the way. This is good practice.

By the way, skeptics, here is screenshot verification available to anyone who really needs to see them to believe. As you can see, I am still trading only 10k lots.

Attachments

• sun20forex.jpg
    sun20forex.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 425
Last edited:
maverick7h said:
Maverick,

Thanks, so much, for your observations and insights into this company's products. I look forward to purchasing and using them. In your opinion, is one of their products better than another to begin with?

Thanks again. Really appreciate your input here...

Mark

PM sent.

Let me also show an example here. Today, from open until just a few minutes ago, I booked a net profit of 81 pips. It was actually 121 pips, but thats because at close friday i had an open short position of eur/usd @1.3170, which unfortunetly was an entry order that was tripped early on a dip and was -45 pips at close. I held onto it however, since my stop was still 10 or 15 pips away, and I managed to "stick with the system" instead of acting on emotions. the trade was booked at the same time as the 2 i had opened today and closed just minutes ago, for a 14 pip profit. letting emotions get in the way could have cost me 65 pips right there.

Additionally, gaining 121 pips in a single day makes you feel pretty good. I feel pretty good right now. And that is a BAD thing. What I'll probably do is not trade at all tomorrow, and start looking to re-enter the next day, once my emotional high is out of the way. This is good practice.

By the way, skeptics, here is screenshot verification available to anyone who really needs to see them to believe. As you can see, I am still trading only 10k lots.[/QUOTE]

Maverick,

Can you please send me a PM? I need to ask you some questions about using the Advanced Options strategy in the Supreme Profits Package I recently purchased. Thank you.

Respectfully,

Mark

Hi I did buy the whole system, which cost me £166, I like the bits about the Crossover of EMA, but I am Tottally lost on the Elliott - EWN etc - My charting package is E Signal, But I dont know how I can haver these Elliott on this?
You mention something about FXCM - I do have a live account with them - do u mind guiding me here!

Dow

Forex - Elliott

keisterj said:
Can anyone provide the code of Elliot Signals in the form of C++

Hi,

Can anyone provide Elliott signals for esignal charting package?

Dow

Elliott

Carpel - which charting package u use? i m using esignal
can this be done on e signal? any help here

Dow

CarpeUK said:
Alliance,

I do not take this as a personal attack, It maybe the case that the charts are unreliable, some people are getting the signals and others are not, if that is the case as it seems to be then indeed Bramble is right, people should not use them until the issue can be resolved.

I have an idea. i will go back over my charts this evening and check if the data/signals have changed. if they are showing something different then thats proof enough, if not i will post them so you can see.

Regards
CarpeUK

Forex

CarpeUK said:
Chow,

well done for finding all the out on the web but i must say the way it is explained there as to the way it is in the book, the above makes no sense to me (well it does because i have been using it and had it explained in plain English first) but if i was new to fx and read the above i would be confused as hell :)

But yes the EW principle is based on the above....Now you can all see what i mean when i say you dont need to know what bloody chart pattens to look for, its all numbers :)

Note: there is a little more to it then just the above so please do not take that as the EW principle, it is some of it but there is a lot missing...dont want you all going broke now :cheesy:

Play Safe!!!!
CarpeUK

CarpeUK - What system do u use for getting the Elliott signals?
I am having difficulty in following the was it is explained in the book!

Dow

Dow Trader said:
CarpeUK - What system do u use for getting the Elliott signals?
I am having difficulty in following the was it is explained in the book!

Dow

You can contact rapidforex.com about this. They should be able to help you with this item.

Hope this helps.

Mark

Dow Trader said:
Hi I did buy the whole system, which cost me £166, I like the bits about the Crossover of EMA, but I am Tottally lost on the Elliott - EWN etc - My charting package is E Signal, But I dont know how I can haver these Elliott on this?
You mention something about FXCM - I do have a live account with them - do u mind guiding me here!

Dow

FXCM's free desktop charting software Marketscope contains the three elliott wave indicators you need. Download that chart; the EWN, EWT, and EWO are the last 3 indicators on the list. Hope this helps.

Hello,

I am a beginner.
I would like to use FX Solutions as my broker but will use Marketscope charts. Is this a bad idea to use FXCM charts when using a different broker?

thanks

Nate

Pilot22 said:
Hello,

I am a beginner.
I would like to use FX Solutions as my broker but will use Marketscope charts. Is this a bad idea to use FXCM charts when using a different broker?

thanks

Nate

The FXCM feed is mostly reliable, however myself and I'm sure anyone else would not ever recommend using a different broker's feed than the one youre actually placing trades with. The quotes will always be different since there is no real central point of reference in the forex market. FXCM's marketscope is pretty good, but IMO the best and most complete free charting to come with a platform, ever, would be CMS's VTTrader. Its a bit more advanced, and it helps to have 2 monitors (which I do), but I haven't thought of something yet that it can't do.

I very much like the VTtrader package. It doesn't come with the three indicators recommended in the 4xTrend or RapidForex packages. I.E. the elliot wave oscillator, elliot wave trend, and the elliot wave number. However, anyone familiar with programming principals could theoretically build their own indicators, though I admit it's a bit much for me to tackle on my limited time frame.

Hi CarpelUK,

I got the rapidforex package but im having some trouble understanding some things. I have written to them but so far they haven't been of any help. Can you please help out in that regard?

This thread has gone rather quiet the past days. Well i've just about read through the whole thread regarding EW and 4xtrend site (now rapidforex,) and it tells a lot. I got the whole rapidforex package a while back (unfortunately before i found this site,) but what's done is done. So here are a few questions/pointers i have for those who bought and tried the methods therein:

(1) What is your conclusion on the methods taught in the rapidforex training material u bought. Be it the EW technique, or the Advanced options strategy, or any other for those who went further? Many months later and many (many) trades later , was it worth the buy? Is it a method u will be using in the long run?

(2) FXCM has just released a trading station 2. Can anybody confirm if the problems talked about in this thread concerning Market Scope and its usage with the Elliot Wave method could possibly have been resolved in this new platform? And if no one can confirm now can you all start loking into it.

(3)One thing i noticed on the earlier part of the threads was that the majority of you had some degree of success using the EW method as taught as 4xtrend, untill things started getting sour with the revelation of the irregularities in market scope and also Brian Campbells dudgy attitude and all what not. In that light i wouldn't outrightly dismiss the method taught in the education manual of 4xtrend (dealing with EW). Rather i would say something was not connecting somewhere, which leads me back to the question. Could that connection possibly have been made with the new trading station 2?

(4) And what about the Advaned Options strategy? What is your opinion of that one? did oe is any one have any succes using it? Can you please make known your experiences with the method, and basically any other technique from the same website.

(5)Lastly can i ask if any one out here would be willing to rub minds on using any of the methods from rapidforef.com? I started with the EW thing. i had a few good trades, but i had ,much more bad trades. But something tells me theres something i was missing in what i read, and i have been looking for some1 to put me through it. I wrote loads of mails to them seeking after sales service, but got no where with that (their members resource section was of no help either), and thats one of the major grouse i have with them. I'm now trying to move onto the AOS and i fear i wil also meet a brick wall somewhere, so im hoping the more experienced users of the method will be willing to lend a hand in this regard. So do i see any raised hands there. Thabks in advane anyone.

And generally has anyone started real trading, and even more with any of the methods from that site? Can u let us know how its going so far?

Thanks all and wishing us all many many PIPS in the nearest future.

Topdog.

topdog said:
This thread has gone rather quiet the past days. Well i've just about read through the whole thread regarding EW and 4xtrend site (now rapidforex,) and it tells a lot. I got the whole rapidforex package a while back (unfortunately before i found this site,) but what's done is done. So here are a few questions/pointers i have for those who bought and tried the methods therein:

(1) What is your conclusion on the methods taught in the rapidforex training material u bought. Be it the EW technique, or the Advanced options strategy, or any other for those who went further? Many months later and many (many) trades later , was it worth the buy? Is it a method u will be using in the long run?

(2) FXCM has just released a trading station 2. Can anybody confirm if the problems talked about in this thread concerning Market Scope and its usage with the Elliot Wave method could possibly have been resolved in this new platform? And if no one can confirm now can you all start loking into it.

(3)One thing i noticed on the earlier part of the threads was that the majority of you had some degree of success using the EW method as taught as 4xtrend, untill things started getting sour with the revelation of the irregularities in market scope and also Brian Campbells dudgy attitude and all what not. In that light i wouldn't outrightly dismiss the method taught in the education manual of 4xtrend (dealing with EW). Rather i would say something was not connecting somewhere, which leads me back to the question. Could that connection possibly have been made with the new trading station 2?

(4) And what about the Advaned Options strategy? What is your opinion of that one? did oe is any one have any succes using it? Can you please make known your experiences with the method, and basically any other technique from the same website.

(5)Lastly can i ask if any one out here would be willing to rub minds on using any of the methods from rapidforef.com? I started with the EW thing. i had a few good trades, but i had ,much more bad trades. But something tells me theres something i was missing in what i read, and i have been looking for some1 to put me through it. I wrote loads of mails to them seeking after sales service, but got no where with that (their members resource section was of no help either), and thats one of the major grouse i have with them. I'm now trying to move onto the AOS and i fear i wil also meet a brick wall somewhere, so im hoping the more experienced users of the method will be willing to lend a hand in this regard. So do i see any raised hands there. Thabks in advane anyone.

And generally has anyone started real trading, and even more with any of the methods from that site? Can u let us know how its going so far?

Thanks all and wishing us all many many PIPS in the nearest future.

Topdog.
I purchased the clever profits package to my regret. I use the FXCM II trade package, but have found the elliot signals not to be reliable as to indicator of market trend. This leaves me at "square one" (right back where I was before I bought the package). It has done me no good, and it is very hard to communicate with them.