what to pay attention to when trading with broker?

1. Regulation
2. Payment
3. trading environtment (low spread, fast execution, rarely requotes, no slippages,...)
4. feedbacks

Agree.Especially with no.2,withdrawal system must be fast and reliable.And add,a good customer service support.

the other day i came across so called ""welcome account"" at NordFX official website. this means they open LIFE (mini) account and give you 8 $ to play with. So now i have chance to try me life trading. I know the most important moments are: no freezes, low spreads, fast execution. The question is - What to pay attention to when trading with broker except for the written above?

thanks

I would say the things to look out for are commission rates and whether the broker is an advisory broker or an execution only broker. The commission is a big one, if you start trading without knowing the commission rates and charges then you could end up paying a fortune. If the broker gives advice then you want to make sure you are utilising this, let’s face it, it will be factored into their costs! If they are execution only then you are going to have to be a lot more savvy, research things for yourself, really pay attention to the market and particularly the stocks you are interested in.
I personally prefer execution only, most brokers will offer research to you which their analysts will have put together watch out though because again this will not be fee free, they will usually want you to open an account and put some money in it before they’ll give you access to the research material.
Good luck with trading, enjoy!