Wade's £100 journal

I was not suppose to be trading today because I've been babysitting but baby fell asleep and I decided to take a look at the market. This was a quick +44 point trade off a 5min chart. The entry reason: a small pullback which ended in a spinning top my entry was a break of the high of the spinning top because the overall trend was up. I got out because I reached my target which was a resistance line.[/QUOTE

Well done
Just to note as an aside - forgive me for butting in -
Price also broke an area of conjestion and an Inside bar.

Well done
Just to note as an aside - forgive me for butting in -
Price also broke an area of conjestion and an Inside bar.

No problem butt in at anytime because I didn't see what saw, so its a good thing that you through in your 2 cents because I am a newbie in this game and its sometimes its good to look through another traders eyes.

Thanks
Neil

I placed this trade going long on a 1hr chart(gbp/jpy) which I never do but I thought I would give it a go and the trade went against me, luckily I used very good money management and only lost 1% of my account. I only risked 1% because I don't trade 1hr charts and I was not sure about the trade. In the end I got stopped out.

Attachments

• gbpjpy.jpg
    gbpjpy.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
late night trade

I took this trade short because the overall trend was short. Reason for my entries were both pullbacks and my exit was based on me reaching my target.

Attachments

• eurusd.jpg
    eurusd.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 188
Last edited: