Volume tells all

volume works on those charts that have volume. as for fx. i have been watching the metatrader tick volume which may or may not be representative of the general sentiment. if i understand the master the markets book right then volume needs to be seen in context as part of a process.

even on the metatrader vol you can see signs of 'braking'. so i wouldn't say its nonsense. but to make cash you don't have to watch it in fx. but it is interesting as another dimension.

volume works on those charts that have volume. as for fx. i have been watching the metatrader tick volume which may or may not be representative of the general sentiment. if i understand the master the markets book right then volume needs to be seen in context as part of a process.

even on the metatrader vol you can see signs of 'braking'. so i wouldn't say its nonsense. but to make cash you don't have to watch it in fx. but it is interesting as another dimension.

"then volume needs to be seen in context as part of a process"

Exactly...and as to the other chump ..what can I say ..stop making a fool of yourself ..by the way son, I can invest and trade simultaneously around whatever this market throws at me ..it isn't that hard to do ;)

Last edited: