volume, momentum, support, resistance...

rjk96251

I'm new to trading the ES. One subject i've seen referenced everywhere is the importance of learning to recognize strength and weakness in volume, momentum, price support and resistance. I'm sure there are volumes on each subject, but would you be so kind as to suggest resources for learning more about each ? I'm not looking for a system or an indicator, but rather a book, website, articles, etc., that would help develop my thin knowledge base. I'd like to be able to watch the ES and have a solid grasp of the price, volume, etc., and if it's strong or weak.
Many thanks in advance. I look forward to your suggestions and to learning....which i am in need of.

I'm new to trading the ES. One subject i've seen referenced everywhere is the importance of learning to recognize strength and weakness in volume, momentum, price support and resistance. I'm sure there are volumes on each subject, but would you be so kind as to suggest resources for learning more about each ? I'm not looking for a system or an indicator, but rather a book, website, articles, etc., that would help develop my thin knowledge base. I'd like to be able to watch the ES and have a solid grasp of the price, volume, etc., and if it's strong or weak.
Many thanks in advance. I look forward to your suggestions and to learning....which i am in need of.

Hi, i suggest you trade the NQ if you are new to futures, easyert to trade and moves almost in sych with ES. Each tick is worth 5usd. not 12.5 like in the ES.

If you want ideas and learn how to trade Support and resistance, i have public trading room that is open to all for free, and i teach people how i trade S/R, very simple stuff, but very powerfull. And i also call out the trades i take as well, incase anyone wants to follow them.

If you want to read up on the S/R then there are a million bookes out there about it, but i suggest you dont waste your money on books. Just get on sim and start to pratice, the best way to learn is trial and error. But try to read up on a basic book on S/R.

You are welcome here to learn and talk to other fellow traders:

Link to room: Browse or search for free chat rooms - Paltalk

The room is open from Monday to Friday, and i open it 20-30mins before market opens.

I only trade the NQ, as i can scale out easyer, and you can trade it with a smaller account. If you have a huge account then ES would be better. If you are trading with a 10-20k accocunt, then NQ would be better.

With kind regads
Bashir Naimy