UWC's affiliate program

Louisfx

Any of you tried UWC's affiliate program? Ive been hearing good things and I wanted to give it a go.
Anyone used UWC's affiliate program? I want to know what people think about them.
Anyone know of good forex affiliate programs? I've been hearing good things about UWC, any feedback?
Can someone tell me about their experience with UWC? Ive been looking for a new affiliate program to market.
So what is the general opinion about UWC's affiliate program? Im thinking of giving them a go.

Any of you tried UWC's affiliate program? Ive been hearing good things and I wanted to give it a go.
Anyone used UWC's affiliate program? I want to know what people think about them.
Anyone know of good forex affiliate programs? I've been hearing good things about UWC, any feedback?
Can someone tell me about their experience with UWC? Ive been looking for a new affiliate program to market.
So what is the general opinion about UWC's affiliate program? Im thinking of giving them a go.

My friend signed up with them but they ripped him off and never paid him. They also stole his bank details and gave them to Nigerian scammers.

Notice he typed UWC 5 times in his 5-line post.
His 1st post looks like his new marketing program.

Peter

did you mean uwc, ah this isnt a plug by any chance is it

I've tried, and Im still using them. I havent had any trouble with payment delays and the conversion has been pretty good. +1
I used them. If you ask me, you're making a good choice. Havent had any problems and i'm getting a high conversion rate.
Ive been in this industry for years and I have to agree with you. UWC are a pleasure to work with, highly recommended, I suggest contacting Guntars.
They have good commission structure and pay on time, with an above average conversion rate. I'm not getting my Porsche soon, but it pays my bills.
I'd say go ahead - you're making a good choice, I started marketing them recently and so far so good.

I've tried, and Im still using them. I havent had any trouble with payment delays and the conversion has been pretty good. +1
I used them. If you ask me, you're making a good choice. Havent had any problems and i'm getting a high conversion rate.
Ive been in this industry for years and I have to agree with you. UWC are a pleasure to work with, highly recommended, I suggest contacting Guntars.
They have good commission structure and pay on time, with an above average conversion rate. I'm not getting my Porsche soon, but it pays my bills.
I'd say go ahead - you're making a good choice, I started marketing them recently and so far so good.

Naturally.

er james,you and louis wouldnt br the same person would you by any chance

Yes Louisfx, there is a good Forex affiliate program run by AvaPartner. It provides all things that a affiliate marketer needs means marketing tools, web content, tracking and reporting technologies as well as personal support.