Using the Absolute Fibonacci Framework

niceguy777

Here is the latest in a series of occasional videos on LEFT Brain Trading and the Absolute Fibonacci Framework. It shows the early stages of today's trade, which was taken in sections down to 1.4850. The initial part of the trade, which this video covers, was first identified two hours before the first announcement, and it developed from there.

YouTube - Staying Clear and Present - GBP 1 Dec 2008

So, is this system for real then, or what? Is it anything more than basic Fibonaccis, at the end of the day?

The book is cheap enough (the courses a little less cheap...). Has anyone tried them?

An interesting (indirect) link from "Niceguy777"'s site is a (free) E-book, of interest to any newbie FX traders:

http://goldennumber.net/Cooking_In_The_Forex.pdf

Regards,
M.

Hi M. Well, if it isn't for real, the last three years of my life have been a complete mystery to me and thousands of other people who use it! I just started doing these little videos to help those who have the book or have done the course, should they want to see them.

And no, it isn't anything to do with the traditional application of Fibonaccis. It's much better than that, but you would have to 'un-learn' a lot of the nonsense that is traditionally associated with using Fibs. And it deals with the other main issue in trading - mindset - in real and practical ways.

Love the cook book, by the way. Nice approach, but standard stuff all the same.

:0)

Greetings,

I use fibs quite a bit,as soon as I heard "predict" whats gonna happen I am skeptical.They are a powerful tool,yet ive never had one predict the market.Fibs are great for looking at a potential r/r setup that clearly defines when a trade is working or not.

cordially Ponce