Ukraine invasion

Europe has already made a fatal mistake. It has become a basket case fighting America's proxy war with Russia in Ukraine.

Any country that is involved in war will become a loser. There are no winners in waring factions.

The winners are all the other countries on the sidelines who watch and profit from selling wares to help out either party.

Europe gained much since Gorbachev 1990+ is largely down to Russia opening up and joining the free market and supplying her with gas, oil and a lot of Oligarchs money flowing into their economies one way or another.

Also, shocking UK building a case to increase spending on weapons and war when Russia poses no threat to Europe or UK. Some of the stuff I'm hearing on the radio is like fecked up politicians leading Joe public by the nose to the slaughter house.

I was talking with a friend and I said count how many wars US/UK been fighting since the 1990s compared to Russia. The noob replied Russia is in Syria. I said yes defending it from US and UK destabilising it to implement their own national interests to syphon oil from Iraq to the Mediterranean. How freaking remarkably stupid people and joe public can be.

Last I remember, UK had about 1% of World's nuclear arsenal, so when those buttons are pressed, we have about a FA chance of surviving or influencing much of what ever follows. Just sooooo stupid people thinking we will make a difference.

There are no winners in any War!

Last edited:

Russian air defense forces block Ukrainian attempt to use ATACMS on Crimea

I was talking with a friend and I said count how many wars US/UK been fighting since the 1990s compared to Russia. The noob replied Russia is in Syria. I said yes defending it from US and UK destabilising it to implement their own national interests to syphon oil from Iraq to the Mediterranean. How freaking remarkably stupid people and joe public can be.
A non-partisan research post - London
----------------------------------------------------
So while we have now adopted the pirates creed - ' take all you can get, give nothing back ' - we are concerned with the quality of 'take all you can get'
  • Re your noob stupid* friend. Are you aware ? - Birds of a feather flock together !!
* your words, not mine 😇
Nuclear Warhead - NATO vs Russia.jpg

Talking of noob & stupid

Ukraine crisis: Putin says military drills 'purely defensive' and 'not a threat' as Western leaders warn invasion imminent

Russia denies looking for pretext to invade Ukraine

And the list of the indisputable is a bottomless pit

Last edited:

So while we have now adopted the pirates creed - ' take all you can get, give nothing back ' - we are concerned with the quality of 'take all you can get'
  • Re your noob stupid* friend. Are you aware ? - Birds of a feather flock together !!
* your words, not mine 😇
View attachment 335047

Talking of noob & stupid

Ukraine crisis: Putin says military drills 'purely defensive' and 'not a threat' as Western leaders warn invasion imminent

Russia denies looking for pretext to invade Ukraine

The list is a bottomless pit
"If you will change..everything will change..
for you" Jim Rohn

There are infinity darknes in existence to which our minds are connected. We are sparks of light.

Meditation builds spiritual strenght.

We can end all wars when enough people get spiritualy stronger. Then global mindset shifts.

We can practice meditation and seek likeminded people.

Majority of Germans against sending Taurus missiles to Ukraine — poll

"If you will change..everything will change..
for you" Jim Rohn

There are infinity darknes in existence to which our minds are connected. We are sparks of light.

Meditation builds spiritual strenght.

We can end all wars when enough people get spiritualy stronger. Then global mindset shifts.

We can practice meditation and seek likeminded people.
Screenshot from 2024-05-01 14-27-08.png

Ukraine link suspected in arson at German arms executive’s property

F-16s could arrive in Ukraine this month

Worth pointing out at this juncture that a Trump victory in November is nigh on impossible, so if Putin and his apologists are relying on this happening, they will be sorely disappointed. Trump doesn't have broader support outside MAGA and will not gain sufficient backers to retake the Whitehouse. The Biden alternative is an equally disturbing prospect but when elected installed, I am quite sure that he will die in office and that the deep state already have a plan in place for continuity.

You heard it here first.
You may well have your day in the crystal ball championships

Usual MSM sensational headlines - however, where there's smoke .........

MAUREEN CALLAHAN reveals the ONE explosive issue that will now decide the presidential election. (Clue: It is NOT immigration... and it threatens to tear America apart)​

"Our greatest threat is centralized control; that is what doomed communism."

And Ukraine says its troops have faced mounting chemical attacks in recent months. The Reuters news agency reported earlier this year that Russian forces had used grenades loaded with CS and CN tear gases.

The report added that at least 500 Ukrainian soldiers have been treated for exposure to toxic gases, and that one had died after suffocating on tear gas.

:unsure:

Russia to block foreign funds at type C accounts should US seize Russian assets
See more at https://english.pravda.ru/news/world/159517-russia-type-c/

NATO Hardware Now on Display At Victory Park In Moscow, Following its Capture.