Trend Blagger

JonnyT

Hi Guys,

I have a new system out called Trend Blagger.

If you have had enough of the Bhart from the other providers and really are pipped off then Trend Blagger really could be for you.

The system comes complete with a 365 day guarentee which is worth the paper it isn't written on.

So come on send me your $3999 Dollars and I'll teach you how to trade Forex blindfolded.

If you have the Yen for trading then Trend Blagger really is for you.

Hurry though as this offer is limited to the first 100,000,000 applicants.

JonnyT

You have a nerve posting something like this Jonny T. I bought one of your Spot on systems which you set up for me, it was a black box system and you told me you were trading it yourself. I think I paid you about £500 for it, and in the first week or two of trading I was another £500 down or something like that.

I then contacted you and you told me the system was in a period of 'drawdown' and you had stopped trading it yourself.

So don't have a go at trying to be funny, and mocking others systems when your own have been worthless.

hey,

I am in a dead-end job, with no prospects, and heavily in debt.

What I am looking for is a guru, who comes along, and helps me make a fortune, wih only 5 minutes a day of work, ( "if you can call it work" ).

I am prepared to sign up, only if you can prove that a six-year-old can be taught to trade your system.

:) :) :)

schoe said:
You have a nerve posting something like this Jonny T. I bought one of your Spot on systems which you set up for me, it was a black box system and you told me you were trading it yourself. I think I paid you about £500 for it, and in the first week or two of trading I was another £500 down or something like that.

I then contacted you and you told me the system was in a period of 'drawdown' and you had stopped trading it yourself.

So don't have a go at trying to be funny, and mocking others systems when your own have been worthless.
No quite true,

The market dynamics changed after a while and it became impossible to get a fill using the system.

The system essentially traded momentum on news using the Globex EUR/USD future using www.interactivebrokers.com and there API.

I all but doubled my account using the system over a period of a few months.

Now that IB have launched Forex via the API I'm going to revisit to see if I can get decent fills. The system still back tests well.

I also wish to point out that I lost most of my gains on the system prior to stopping trading it and I was actively trading the system when I sold it. When I pulled the plug I also stopped selling the system.

Schoe is aware of the lengths I went to try and help him out and he personally praised me here untill T2W pulled the thread.

What this does show is that to suceed in trading, you need to evolve as the markets certainly change.

THERE IS NO HOLY GRAIL.

My initial post was not made about any particular system .

JonnyT

Can't argue with any of what you said Jonny T especially about the Holy Grail of which I have been guilty of seeking for a few years.

So thanks for being honest and I agree you did a great deal to help me get the software set up and I admired you for that, but it appeared you were having a go at others and I didn't think that was fair considering yours didn't make me any money when I bought it.

Apologies if I offended you in any way.

Regards S.

Like Schoe, I have bought many systems, probably around 15 or so.

I have not made money with any of them, some of them have claims that are totally untrue.

Before buying a system I think you need to obtain some kind of proof that the system works for the market you want to trade.

I backtested several and proved they didn't work at all and were just well written documents marketed well.

My view is that Indicators will not make you any money long term and it has to be Price Action that the system is based on.

JonnyT