Trading Technologies new version

Directional

Experienced member
I hear on the grapevine that TT have a new version of their platform due out soon - not very clear on exactly what will be "new" in it, but apparently it should be faster and have some new features.

Anyone have more details on it?

Also, anyone else coming to the TT party tomorrow night?

tsuntzu said:
Didn't RSVP on the party, thought it would probably end up very short on the women front. Lets us know if you hear anymore about the new version.

lol - the Trader Monthly launch party is probably gonna be hard to beat - never seen so many models in one place before!

I'll report back here on the girls and/or new features - if there are any of either :cheesy:

Arbitrageur said:
lol - the Trader Monthly launch party is probably gonna be hard to beat - never seen so many models in one place before!

you should check out my pad on a saturday night then my son
:LOL: :LOL:

as for tt - i think theyve basically ripped off the best parts of refco pro and put those in. they know its a better platform and there will be no comeback now

:rolleyes: :LOL:

charliechan said:
you should check out my pad on a saturday night then my son

:LOL: doh, I was a bit slow there with a similar comment

charliechan said:
as for tt - i think theyve basically ripped off the best parts of refco pro and put those in. they know its a better platform and there will be no comeback now

hehe, watch them patent those features too :rolleyes:

tsuntzu said:
Didn't RSVP on the party, thought it would probably end up very short on the women front.

you were right - it was a serious blokefest. Not even many back-office fitties there. nice venue tho.

Took full advantage of the free bar - yeesh, regretting it now. must regain my focus before ECB... focus... focus... breath in.. and out... dont even think about vomiting ... uurk!

lol - they can stick my tab on their legal bill against Refco since no-one here currently uses TT :LOL:

some pics from the TT party

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2722_30112005(037).jpg
    2722_30112005(037).jpg
    564.5 KB · Views: 1,414
  • 2692_30112005(009).jpg
    2692_30112005(009).jpg
    505.2 KB · Views: 1,348
  • 2690_30112005(007).jpg
    2690_30112005(007).jpg
    505 KB · Views: 1,280
LOL :LOL: nice one Rude,
I think by this time I'd polished off most of that bottle she was kindly holding for me and my usual charm had degenerated into plain old lechery which doesnt usually produce quite the same results. doh!

Last edited: