Trading shares for a firm

insidertrader

Hey guys,

this is my first post here, and i require a bit of assistance! I am based in Sydney and i'm quite a successful share trader. All the prop shops in Sydney (and everywhere else) seem to only want people trading in futures/options/forex etc. As I only trade in shares, could anyone recommend me any prop shop, if one exists, that either a) trades shares, or b) would be happy to take me on with not much prior experience in other forms of trading (and possibly train me)? I am currently in my final year of study, so i'm wanting to get everything sorted out as i have lots of free time coming up shortly.

Thanks a lot for the help, really appreciate it!
Insidertrader.

Attachments

• rbs-fx_1.PNG
    rbs-fx_1.PNG
    67.8 KB · Views: 525
does trading stocks differ too much from trading anything else?

here is just the example of how a good forecast of stock dynamics can help in trading Forex. I used RBS pattern to identify opportunities.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-...plc-rbs-l-2-weeks-price-pattern-strategy.html

Thanks for the reply Nostradamus359. I see how you combine the two, but my strategies for trading shares are unique to shares. I cannot transfer it over to forex etc as both have different properties. If i was to send in my resume with my trading diary, do you reckon anyone would take me on and teach me to trade in other markets solely on my share trading record, or am i basically running around in circles? Also, does anyone know of ANY prop shops that also trade in shares (particularly in Sydney)? Thanks again to all!