Trading Mini Crude oil, broker?

Stelen

Hello,

Anyone out there trading crude oil and satisfied with the FX broker?
I m interested starting with a mini account/lots.

Any suggestion welcomed..

Stefan

I trade Crude for a living and am quite happy with FXpro.com

hows it goin mate, was just wondering what your views are on the inventory report tomorrow. I don't think those surveyed have taken into account the cold weather in the north east in the U.S at the moment, temperatures are close to breaking record lows in areas such as new york. I think inventories will be lower than expected. What is your view on that

hows it goin mate, was just wondering what your views are on the inventory report tomorrow. I don't think those surveyed have taken into account the cold weather in the north east in the U.S at the moment, temperatures are close to breaking record lows in areas such as new york. I think inventories will be lower than expected. What is your view on that

I never try and guess/predict the market. I just trade it as it is, minute by minute...

It is hard to guess anything these days, I know one thing..where Im right now the inventory is extremely low...( Russians turned the gas off). Im in Slovakia.:(