Trading Japanese stocks

Johnny Bravo

I am posting a new thread in this as there seems to be very little info (or opportunity) available here.

I am looking to trade Japanese stocks (Nikkei and Jasdaq) but am having trouble finding the data feed at a reasonable price. Does anyone use a reliable feed that they could recommend?

Also, as I normally spreadbet UK stocks and indices, I guess I'd have to find a good broker. Could anyone recommend, in particular someone with whom I could trade on margin?

Cheers,

Johnny

I'm also curious if there is someone here swing-trading Japanese stocks. Is there a good charting website that allows you to browse the Nikkei constituents to find interesting trade setups?

I am posting a new thread in this as there seems to be very little info (or opportunity) available here.

I am looking to trade Japanese stocks (Nikkei and Jasdaq) but am having trouble finding the data feed at a reasonable price. Does anyone use a reliable feed that they could recommend?

Also, as I normally spreadbet UK stocks and indices, I guess I'd have to find a good broker. Could anyone recommend, in particular someone with whom I could trade on margin?

Cheers,

Johnny

Hi I was wondering if you had found a good source of fundamental info and a screener for the Nikkei? Digital Look used to do some of them and have now stopped which is very annoying.

Regards

Cheers,

Johnny

Hi, Johnny

There are a lot of CFDs on japanese shares at CMC Markets and IG Markets, but it is a lot cheaper to trade them at CMC.

Tim

What is the symbol syntax for Google Finance Japanese stocks via AmiQuote/Amibroker? I've tried all possible combinations without any luck.