Trading for FX dimensions

I

ifuel

Hi guys,

I stumbled upon this link today. Seems like they are looking for people who can trade from home. They don't require much. Simply your name, phone number and email. However I don't know anything about the company.

I you do sign up, have signed up, or have any kind of experience with them, please come and share it at my blog: Tradeprofits.net

Thank you

Hi, ifuel. Thanks for this heads-up. I'll look into it. Looks interesting.

Has anyone else tried signing up? I've sent the contact form but have not received a reply.

I also signed up some days ago, but so far there is no response. Anyone else?

Too bad. Isn't Abe Cofnas supposed to be a reputable name in forex circles?

This is just a marketing ploy to sell training/mentoring, and or coaching. I know because I fell for it a couple years back under a different web site, but with the same person. I doubt a prop trading fund even exists.

This is just a marketing ploy to sell training/mentoring, and or coaching. I know because I fell for it a couple years back under a different web site, but with the same person. I doubt a prop trading fund even exists.

Really? That sucks if true.

There are a number of prop funds for stocks but very few for currencies. I wonder why.

It has been a long time since I wrote about this, and I actually never thought about it again. But now there are some news about it guys. Check it out: http://su.pr/2vcA7r

i recieved an email from them yesterday, i need to learn the software and fill in a form to prove i have learnt how to use it, really not sure if i can be bothered as if its a scam why should i, has anyone else recived a response ?