TradeStation Debugger

dima777

Hi!
I wonder if there is a way to view the outoput of individual statements in the easylanguage code for individual bars - some sort of debugger?. I need it to be able to control how the strtegy is being executed in ts,
Thanks!
Dima

i was able to bring up the debugger using teh BreakPoint("BreakID"); word but i still cannot view the strategy output on the chart at the same time as i see the debugger....any suggestion on how can i do this?

I am not sure what you are saying. The debugger can be stepped through the chart by by bar and will give the values of all variables at that location ?? As far as controlling how the strategy is executed, it goes from top to bottom line by line.

yep...thanks...the trouble is i want to see the chart at the same time as i run the degugger..but when i run it the whole ts comes to a halt and i can only view the values of the functions for each of the bars...but i cannot see if there is any signal at any given bar because the chart doesnt show anything or cannot be manipulated at all...(((