Traders wanted

Is this the type of thing you are after?

P.S. Don't think a top notch company would use a yahoo e mail account.

PPS. the one shown is only 1 day old.

Attachments

• T2W port.JPG
    T2W port.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 256
Last edited:
RE: Trader Wanted

Trader Found! 6'0, slim, charming, educated, devilishly handsome. GSOH, enjoys fine wine, good company, passion in the kitchen and satisfaction all round. WLTM benevolent hedge fund w/ no risk officer for the flipping and spreading of legs. ref: P155 O77

love this !!

u guys better grab this opportunity...u got nothing to lose...better than margin call

does that mean you give me money to trade.. Hey with massive leverage such a return can be pulled off. I use my own software and i invest in one company. I am a director of this company and it may or may not go broke. Risky investment. BUT if you give me your money, you may just get 20% back tomorrow. On the downside there will be no company tomorrow. Are you up for the risk?

Hey orion_trickster,

I've just had a phone call from a good friend of mine, well, he calls me his friend. He's given me a great stock tip so I thought I'd pass it on to you.

Buy as much as you can in PACO petroleum.

This company is booming.
You better grab this opportunity...You got nothing to lose...better than margin call...better than being mugged or mugged off.

When you've made your millions, come back and tell us.

Reactions: BSD
Lee, can I buy some too, I wanna be a mill...

dang...

typo...

Billionaire too double quick please

:D

if there is such a forex trader i am looking for him also but if not i am looking for a forex trader who can write (and read) forex a freelance writer at my forex blog

sorry for delay..i am in Asia...yes 30-40% monthly....however we understand forex market is not same every month...30-40% would be average monthly

Warren Buffett, from 1965-2005, has produced an annual average return of 21.5%,

and you are asking for "30-40% monthly::LOL:lol:"

:sleep:

I'll be your writer as well. I have experience trading the english pound against the scottish pound and have never lost any money trading the two.

I am just about to trade kabul as well, thats £/$ for you newbs. I have been professionally trading now for well over a month and there ain't much to it. I always know which way it will go, either up or down, failing that if it goes against me I usually hold onto it cos it'll eventually come back into profit.

ps, orion started this scam thread, why post here?