TradeFair

miner

I am new to spread betting and I was thinking of become a client of TradeFair. I have read several posts both on this forum and also on other forums mentioning TradeFair as a good business partner.

My question is this:

I am interested in X EUR/USD Rolling daily market. Does this market open exactly as soon as the first stock exchange is opened? Or is there some kind of delay ?

Thank you for the help guys... I am new to this area as you can see!

I am new to spread betting and I was thinking of become a client of TradeFair. I have read several posts both on this forum and also on other forums mentioning TradeFair as a good business partner.

My question is this:

I am interested in X EUR/USD Rolling daily market. Does this market open exactly as soon as the first stock exchange is opened? Or is there some kind of delay ?

where can you trade coffee on betfair

Sorry guys I completely misread the thread. Tradefair are a white label. Their spreads are as good as anyones,ive had no problems so far

I can see you are new! TF quote all FX markets 24 hours and they start at 10pm Sun through to 9pm Fri.

My question is this:

I see they have reduced spreads on USD/JPY and EUR/GBP from 2 to 1.

While they are not two of my favourite trading pairs, I do look at them on occasion, and this reduction could be useful.

There is also now an iPhone app, although that doesn't interest me at the moment.

http://www.moneyam.com/action/news/showArticle?id=4093933&epic=RNS_4093641

"Paddy Power is reviewing its financial spread betting business Paddypowertrader, a 'white label' customer of London Capital Group.

LCG's white label model allows organisations to market and profit from financial spread betting services.

LCG provide the trading platform, prices and expertise.

LCG says: "As with all white label partners the underlying client is a client of LCG and LCG pays the white label partner for its client acquisition activities.

"Paddypowertrader currently represents 17% of active clients of London Capital Group.

"In the event that Paddy Power withdraw from financial spread betting, LCG would work with Paddy Power to determine the process to assist clients currently on Paddypowertrader to continue trading as direct clients of LCG."

Sorry M,
Meant to say, "soon to be offering MT4", since intertrader are now offering it now..

Looking at the Intertrader web site, it is not clear to me that their MT4 offering is as spread-betting, i.e. it is not clear to me that they are offering spread-betting on an MT4 platform.