Trade Intensity

"no real technical content in any of your THOUSANDS of posts."

Aren't you flattered, rathcoole, that Urma has taken the time and trouble to read ALL YOUR THOUSANDS of posts? :)

"no real technical content in any of your THOUSANDS of posts."

Aren't you flattered, rathcoole, that Urma has taken the time and trouble to read ALL YOUR THOUSANDS of posts? :)

oh no !
surely not the ones where I post my trade triggers for the day in advance every day, so people can judge whether I know what I'm talking about or not......

And I can't recall ever claiming to have any real technical content - just profitable trades without technical content :D

but maybe he's right. maybe nerds and geeks will inherit the Earth ......

As a parting thought, which your posts have provoked, as you stress the absolute need for all these fine trading signals to be run automatically via trading-bots, why do you go to the trouble of creating colourful, glossy indicators and charts that are of mere eye-candy use to humans? All the bots need is the code, surely.
Hello? Albert? What about this? You've provoked discussion yet you seem disinclined to enage with me on what is a very salient, possibly even pivotal, point.

If I thank your posts, will you talk to me Albert?

Hes either a spammer or a sick old man judging by his posts here, at TL and at ET. I vote for sick old man (used to have a business selling systems but no one was buying so now we see the fantasy).

The american albert.