Too much exposure and leverage......

forefit

Hey People

I have seen a few positions in commodities and forex which I would like to hold for a period of several months, however my problem with many of these positions is that the minimum I can go is £1 per point which sometimes is just too exposure. For example eur/usd at 1.4435 means that the minimum expose I'm allowed is £14435 which is too much for me at the moment.

I want to get into a trade with about £4000 exposure, is the way I can do this on a spreadbetting platform or some other platform.

Thanks in advance.

Hey People

I have seen a few positions in commodities and forex which I would like to hold for a period of several months, however my problem with many of these positions is that the minimum I can go is £1 per point which sometimes is just too exposure. For example eur/usd at 1.4435 means that the minimum expose I'm allowed is £14435 which is too much for me at the moment.

I want to get into a trade with about £4000 exposure, is the way I can do this on a spreadbetting platform or some other platform.

Thanks in advance.

Quite a number of SB firms offering 0.1 (10p) increments although minimum bets may start at 0.5 (50P)

I have seen many firms offer 10p point but thats only for a period of a couple of weeks, which doesn't suit me, and its just stupid to go into a position with a lot more leverage than I would like.

Is there a firm that can offer less than a £1 a point not on a trial period?

Smart Live Markets offer 10p per pip trading.
Spreadex also offer it but only on selected pairs (Scandinavians and ZAR).