Todd Mitchell Approach

In all fairness to Tm. No i did not read his leaflets. I learn much faster with on line charts , graphs and videos, and all the bells and whistles than just to have a giant black and white hand typed book and sketching's plopped on my desk in front of me. =] I guess i expect allot for $1000.00. BUT i must say:!.. " Tm is a man of his word. I got a check back for $1000.00 after a few phone calls and a month long wait for him to pick up his book at the address he listed. Some how he said he never picks up parcels from that address they gave me . So it sat for a month till it came back to me by the usps. I was quite shocked to see it came back to me ! i started to make phone calls to him and he gave me a new address.

I use the Todd Mitchell approach to trading the ES. Anyone else using the same approach , are you interested in chatting during the trading day? Send me a PM
Terry

Hi Terry,

I signed up with Todd Mitchell about three years ago.

How have you been doing with it? I know that he has partnered with Doc Severson now and I still get a lot of marketing info from him.