The stock market always goes up, over many years. I have a question about that.

Are you sure about all o that? Do you think you might possibly be wrong on a few points? After reading your blind leading the blind thread I thought to myself now theres a bloke who needs some help, so here I am, to help, you just dont know it yet :D.
So where's your help then? You haven't given any. It's just been a load of sarcastic, condescending nonsense. :LOL:

Anyway, I've reported you for spamming and posting off-topic nonsense. Also reported you for your signature, which is far too large (maybe there's a rule on that, I don't know). Not going to reply any further - hopefully the moderators deal with this, so the thread can get back on topic again.

So where's your help then? You haven't given any. It's just been a load of sarcastic, condescending nonsense. :LOL:

Anyway, I've reported you for spamming and posting off-topic nonsense. Also reported you for your signature, which is far too large (maybe there's a rule on that, I don't know). Not going to reply any further - hopefully the moderators deal with this, so the thread can get back on topic again.

I agree about your signature DT. Can you change it please if we ask nicely?

Worn out my index finger. :(

I need a new mouse wheel too. :whistling

(y)

Take notes from darktone.

DT taught me every thing about trading, I just forgot to write it down.

Take notes from darktone.

DT taught me every thing about trading, I just forgot to write it down.

I always Suspected he was some type of vendor , when he made false statements , to support. Dbp. .He Was deluding himself, that he was emotionless in trading,I just let him live in delusions , and Made him feel he was correct.

Some of these peddlers like the noobs to believe , That traders trade systems , they in fact trade their emotions.

I Think you will find he works with the big boys here , the jolly Rangers and he maybe part of the set up.Big. Boy Needs big signature to show big boy status .

If you look at any of the major stock markets - FTSE 100, FTSE 250, NASDAQ, Dow Jones etc. - they always go up over a period of many years. There are some years it goes down, for example the financial crash between 2007 and 2009. But if you take a long enough time frame, it always goes up.

Therefore, as a strategy, why don't you just invest equally among all the companies on that stock exchange? After 30 years, take out your money. You should have made a lot of profit over that time.

Is it really that simple? If I'm misunderstanding anything, please say. I would appreciate any expert opinions here. Thanks. :)

You have to find a method with options , where you buy the dips (falls in index values ) this will give you substantially much higher returns than the stock markets.

As an example market rose from 2000 to 12700 = 600 % .A monthly call option will cost you 2% , you can make 100 % profit on the 2% , almost 6 months of the year ,that is 600% a year on your investment.You will not get 600% , but you can get 100 % a year on your investment.

Most people are not that ahead as I am.

There is no catch , you just have to be smart.