TD Sequential - Looking for Java source code

montage69

Hello everyone,
I new to this board and have been trading professionally for around 15 years. I inquiring to see if anyone has access to Java source code for the Tom Demark TD Sequential Set Up (9 bars) and Countown (13 bars)? I'm also willing to pay for any IT consulting.

I'm currently using a Java platform for it's versatility and would love to share my final proprietary program when it's finished.

Any information regarding the TD Sequential code or any Java source is greatly appreciated and will share all results with anyone interested.

Thanks again.
:clap:

It's not especially hard to code. Treat it as a finite state machine. I did it in C a while ago. It was one of the things I didn't port to Java, as I really couldn't see any point in doing so.

What is your platform?

I am using the JStock platform.

http://jstock.sourceforge.net/.

My Java programmer has modified the candlesticks appearance and time and now would like to incorporate the Tom Demark TD Sequential indicator into the database... but I'm finding it difficult to locate the proper source code. I really like the "scan" feature with JStock and the feed to 23 markets around the world.

If you have the indicators written in C, I think we can convert it Java without a lot of extra effort. Thanks again for your response and please feel free to contact me at [email protected].

It's not especially hard to code. Treat it as a finite state machine. I did it in C a while ago. It was one of the things I didn't port to Java, as I really couldn't see any point in doing so.

What is your platform?

Last edited:
I am using the JStock platform.

http://jstock.sourceforge.net/.

My Java programmer has modified the candlesticks appearance and time and now would like to incorporate the Tom Demark TD Sequential indicator into the database... but I'm finding it difficult to locate the proper source code. I really like the "scan" feature with JStock and the feed to 23 markets around the world.

If there is anything you could add to help find and incorporate the TD Sequential, I would be forever grateful and keep you abreast of all successes. I have been a professional trader for over 15 years and have help numerous others define their trading style with a high degree of success.

If you have the indicators written in C, I think we can convert it Java without a lot of extra effort. Thanks again for your response and please feel free to contact me at [email protected].

I'll see if I can find the C code somewhere. I *think* I have it archived. Hopefully it hasn't gone to /dev/null.

I'll see if I can find the C code somewhere. I *think* I have it archived. Hopefully it hasn't gone to /dev/null.

Thanks dcraig1,

If you have the code written in C, that would be great. I would really enjoy sharing my results with this board. Also, I completely understand compensating yourself or someonelse for their efforts.

If your unable to to retreive your file, do you have any other ideas? Thanks again.

Hi montage69,

I am the author of JStock.

Just to let you know that, JStock is being released under GPL licensing. This means, you may give away JStock modified work free, or you may sell it commercially.

However, with the condition that, you also need to distribute your modified work source code, under GPL compatible license.

For more information, please refer to Frequently Asked Questions about the GNU Licenses - GNU Project - Free Software Foundation (FSF)

Thank you very much and wish you all the best in building your very own trading platform.