StrataSearch

stocktrad3r

Anyone have any experience with it? I came across it over the weekend and it looks interesting...just downloaded the trial and trying to play around with it a little. A google search didn't yield many (if any) user reviews.

Thanks

too many first posts go along these lines.....

I just found this site xxxx and it looks interesting blah blah
on what possible criteria have you based that assumption, other than attempt to get people to have a look at the site? (n)

on what possible criteria have you based that assumption, other than attempt to get people to have a look at the site? (n)

Ok, look at my handle which is l2tradr over at elitetrader dot com (or at tradersbase dot com to view my history), I asked this exact question. If you look at my history of posts over there you will see that I have no affiliation with any firm. What, I have to have 500 posts so people like you don't get suspicious of my intentions?

Why don't you skip over my question if you don't know the answer and drop the e-police attitude, not everyone in this world have alternative motives.

Yes, I use it

Anyone have any experience with it? I came across it over the weekend and it looks interesting...just downloaded the trial and trying to play around with it a little. A google search didn't yield many (if any) user reviews.

Thanks

It's a rigorously developed program which is well documented and supported. It's excellent at demonstrating the return on a specfic strategy with total control of testing variables.

Regards,

Now I am afraid to ask ANY questions!

Gabriel

For what it's worth, no one from StrataSearch posts in this forum under any alias (well, with the exception of this one that I'm using). With that said, I shall fade back into the background.