Stocks To Watch

Grey1

Since this forum is private I can tell you about my long term portfolio * (3 -6 month )

THESE ARE THE STOCKS

TYC Entry 26.65 Target 31
BSC Entry 131.13 Target 155

DTV Entry 16.30 Target 19.50

You can still get in if you wish . make sure you done a TOP DOWN APPROACH first and are happy with market direction before taking the trade

All stocks are fundamentally sound

Grey1

Iraj

we have some commonality in our portfolios then as I have some BSC from my time there, and am still waiting for the remainder to defer having vested last year. My entry price was a bit lower than yours, but I did work hard for them :devilish:

Grey1 said:
Since this forum is private I can tell you about my long term portfolio * (3 -6 month )

THESE ARE THE STOCKS

Grey1 said:

THESE ARE THE STOCKS

You can still get in if you wish . make sure you done a TOP DOWN APPROACH first and are happy with market direction before taking the trade

Grey1

Are these selections based mainly on fundamentals or TA?

samtron said:
Are these selections based mainly on fundamentals or TA?

Both

I never ever buy a long term stock with poor fundamental no matter what TA says
FA always comes first for long term investment . TA for short term

grey1

Grey1 said:

THESE ARE THE STOCKS

Grey1

SOLD DTV @ 19.35

BSC , TYC still long .

I have also bought 850 JOYG @ $45.80 for a swing trade. Target $ 55.00

Also added 1200 SYMC @ 18. 80 to my swing portfolio target $23.00

Grey1

Grey1 said:
I have also bought 850 JOYG @ $45.80 for a swing trade. Target $ 55.00

Also added 1200 SYMC @ 18. 80 to my swing portfolio target $23.00

PLEASE do a reseach on JOYG . IT IS GOING TO BE A WINNER .

grey1

Iraj,

You recently said that your view is that the market is bearish so why take a Long trade on JOYG unless for this type of trading you have a different approach to the top down one. Is this trade based on FA and therefroe the top down approach is not applicable ?

Paul

Trader333 said:
Iraj,

You recently said that your view is that the market is bearish so why take a Long trade on JOYG unless for this type of trading you have a different approach to the top down one. Is this trade based on FA and therefore the top down approach is not applicable ?

Paul

Paul

All my swing trades (they could last up to 3 month ) must have sound fundamentals or NO trade . I only apply TA to intra day trading .

As far as bearish market is concerned , like every body else we are all waiting for 20th Sept Bernanke's speach .. Any data before then might change my view towards the market direction . Mean while i rather to be short than long if i am not 100 % sure about short term market direction . SELLING THE SHORT TERM RALLIES , UNLESS A STOCK IS OUT STANDINGLY STRONG like AAPL , JOYG to day ..

Grey1

I

Grey1 said:

THESE ARE THE STOCKS

Grey1

CLOSED 3/4 POS ON BSC @ 139.63 Profit + $8.50 /Share ( only 330 shares )

Grey1 is watching JOYG trade like a hawk

Grey1