stock charts

rain66

Hi
I'm a new member and a tenderfoot where this investment area is concerned! Would any of you be able to suggest a web site that posts the best updated stock charts? Thanks.
:eek:

Hi
I'm a new member and a tenderfoot where this investment area is concerned! Would any of you be able to suggest a web site that posts the best updated stock charts? Thanks.
:eek:
To get you started with free charts:

Using the SharpCharts Workbench - StockCharts.com - for technical analysis charts and lots of information on that site

FINVIZ.com - Stock Quotes, Stock Screener, Stock Charts - Financial Visualizations - for fundamental analysis and sector analysis

Charlton

Re

Invest money is really a nice idea, you want to invest money in stock market but I like to invest money in forex trade. Its also a good way to invest money.

Forex trade for newbies?

Hi SDPBroker

Thanks for the response. I intend to start with spread betting, - seems like the market volatility is more suited to that than stocks.

About Forex, - very interesting. Should one be more experienced with financial markets before getting into Forex?
Rain66

Invest money is really a nice idea, you want to invest money in stock market but I like to invest money in forex trade. Its also a good way to invest money.