Somebody enormous in the Stoxx...

lol, I'm not saying I'm johnny big balls, I just think you're full of **** Rothschild. None of your posts on this forum have any reflection on trading whatsoever, you contribute nothing other than snide remarks and one-liners. I've never once see you say anything that would suggest you were even a participant in the markets.

As for the other posts, maybe donald you've been on a sim for that long, but I've been live for over 4 months now. The stuff about being a 1-lot trader or whatever, is just a bit pathetic really isn't it.

As I stated before, if you want to start comparing days Rothschild, let's do it. If, however, you can't put your money where your mouth is, kindly sod off back to your WoW crusade, or whatever it is you do with your sorry life when you're not having digs at people on T2W.

oh my, skill if you go back say 6 months you will find many a trading gem from me..infact at one point a few members said they regarded me as the best trader on the forum. FYI my previous nick was Genics.

i dont post trades anymore because i cant be assed and no one ever shows any appreciation.

as for comparing results, could do..how ever it would be a bit pointless as i swing trade..unless you wana compare the results of my automated system trading over 10 markets (dont think you would win that one)

Last edited: